Hey fast lenny! I want a refund!

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
OK Mr. Fast Lenny or whatever you call yourself. I WANT A REFUND. Because you are so cheap I had to wait longer than the rest of you to get my DVD. Well after the US and Canadian Post do their thing, I crack open my envelope. There is Scott's mug snarling at me to watch. Unluckly for me today is a holiday and I have all day to watch the thing.

I go through my checklist:
1. Sitting in my boxer shorts alone in man cave with coffee and PC - CHECK
2. Big Screen and Sound System up and running - CHECK
3. Computer fired up - CHECK - T Minus 5...4...3...2...Ignition...All systems green

Splash sequence. Everything looks good. I bounce around a bit. Looks good. Somewhere with the noise of the balls. Like a moth to the flame my 6 year old Alex slinks into the room and lays down beside the sofa and being too fixated on my new toy I don't see him. Mrs B. is ultra-conservative about what Junior is exposed to and thus I'm always checking my language and my choice of TV when he's around. He tends to go to school and tell his friends and teachers what new "words" he has learnt. He's hyper intelligent (I don't know where he gets it...DNA test to follow...anyone know the number to the Maury show...) and he never forgets anything that catches his attention. Well being Greek I start at the back and play the road stories section and here is where the trouble begins. Second story in is about Ronny Allen. I won't ruin it for the rest of you but somewhere in the story Scott says the word HEMORRHOIDS! Alex jumps up and he says...Daddy what are...BUSTED. Stop the production. He says the word about five times. This is not going to end well. Walks upstairs. Finds his iPad. Starts to try and spell it...looks at his mom and says. Daddy is watching a DVD and it's about Hemorrhoids. How do you spell it?

Well Lenny. Mrs. B. is not happy. Alex will not forget the word and I'm sure that when she goes to school tomorrow to pick him up she will be having a chat with his teacher. In the words of Sheldon I will not be having coitus for a while.

Therefore despite great content, production and teaching value I'm expecting a full refund, plus pain and suffering. Because I like you we can settle on 5K. My people will be in touch.

Nick B

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
This ^ has gotta be the sneakiest promo I've ever seen.
Well done, Nick.....makes me wanna buy it.

:clapping::rotflmao1::lmao::killingme:

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How is this a promo? I don't want to hear stories about some guys hemorrhoids!

ktmrider765

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whats a story without the whole story?..pool is by no.means PG rated
Your obviously a pool player..and knowing how the pool world is i dont thinkbyou should hold lenny or scott acountable for your child snooping around...what will you do or complain to when he hears how he was created and starts researching sex etc. Because the old stork story wont last forever
Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Whats a story without the whole story?..pool is by no.means PG rated

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

PG. He's gone straight to X-rated. Scott Frost and his friend Lenny will never be invited over for dinner and Alex is on the highway to hell since watching DVD.

Attachments

• IMG_0126.JPG
    IMG_0126.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 855

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I have sent your refund by courier for DVD and all said damages. I truly apologize for harming the young man and not putting an 18 and over warning on the DVD. :embarrassed2:

P.S. Thanks for the laughs, I really needed it today.

Attachments

• advisory-924x784.png
    advisory-924x784.png
    69 KB · Views: 355