Custom Full Splice Billiards Pool Cue Sticks

Anton_Bzh3

shurikencues@gmail.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Top quality cues by cuemaker WILLIE BLADE

The long, straight points are called “full splice” points. This style of gluing two pieces of wood together is considered one of the strongest styles of wood joints due to the amount of surface area between both pieces of wood. Thin wooden veneers are carefully cut to fit between the two main pieces before they are glued together to make this beautiful design.

The curved, arching colored pieces are called “butterfly splices” due to the pattern often resembling the wings of a butterfly. This effect is created by slicing the cue at an angle and gluing it back together with various colored veneer sheets between the pieces. After the cue is turned down and finished, these veneers result in a beautiful arching colored patterns.

Last edited:

Anton_Bzh3

shurikencues@gmail.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last edited:

Anton_Bzh3

shurikencues@gmail.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are these Russian Billiard's cues?

It's just models for an example. Usually we make sticks by customers parameters.
Our standard parameters you can see in the table on any listing in our store

Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

jmarbury9

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the butterflies in the shaft. It's a different look. Some people are don't like that kind of stuff but I think it's pretty bad ass. But they can look great but it's all about how they hit!! Curious to hear some feedback on these

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Anton_Bzh3

shurikencues@gmail.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love the butterflies in the shaft. It's a different look. Some people are don't like that kind of stuff but I think it's pretty bad ass. But they can look great but it's all about how they hit!! Curious to hear some feedback on these

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Thank you for interest.
They shoot great. We have a lot of feedbacks. Customers come from different places so now we search a solution how to collect all their feedbacks.

Here are a review from AZ member West Point 1987 and some videos for example:
Also now we are working on cue stick for Stefano Pelinga. Looking forward his review.

Last edited: