Problems with a sale from a member on AZ...

CO10ball

Registered
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Don't know if this is the correct place for this but...I bought a RC shaft and Duff 30 in butt conversion blank on 11-16-2014 from a member on here..I sent funds thru Paypal that day he said he would ship next day..Got a text from him the next day saying he was to busy to ship it would be tomorrow for sure..No biggie so I said that's fine so it shipped on 11-18..I got a text saying it shipped and a picture of the label showing it would be here on 11-20..I text back a thank you and a I would be looking forward to the package..So the 20th comes and no package so I check the tracking and it shows it scanned in his area and then no place else..So I text him saying it didn't get here and was still in tracking..After a couple more days I called the USPS and spoke to them and they said it could take 5 to 7 days even if it was a 2 day package..So I waited till the time they said they had and opened a case up to see where this package was cause the tracking was still showing the scan on 11-18 with no movement..I text the person about the calls and they were also looking into the problem...So today 12-2 still no calls back from USPS I called my local post office and was told the label was unreadable and the package was unable to ship here or back to sender so it was going to Atlanta to be destroyed..So I text the person and told him the news..He said he would look into it...So after all this I said that's fine see what you can find out and let me know...Then I text them saying if that was the case to just refund my money back to Paypal..Because I never got the package and I didn't think I should have to wait for USPS to cut a claim check..He said he didn't want to do that and it was my problem and I should wait for the check from them..so we text back and forth trying to figure this mess out...So what im trying to figure out here is why if im the buyer and never got the package why I should have to wait on USPS to cut a check...I think the seller is the one that should refund my money and wait on them...Its the sellers place to make this right not the buyers..What do you AZers think???How would you handle this transaction??