-!-!-! Santa lands from Boca Raton, Manzino !-!-!-

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's up everyone, I posted the other thread yesterday and was going to wait until Christmas before I posted the full pictures but received several pms and text messages wanting to see them now, lol. I tried downloading them from my iphone while in the vehicle last night and it would only let me put one picture up at a time. I kept losing the signal also when trying to edit so here we go with some better photos today. The flash was still on but you can see the silver and detail better on these. Bob really did a great job again and did everything exactly like I wanted. I am loving the slim butt design although I haven't hit with this one yet. My other one has the slim straight taper and it plays damn good. The other has a g10 with about a 18.5 balance point and this one is weighted a little more forward. Since I already have looked at this one I am at least waiting until Christmas morning to hit some with it. Ebony, red malle burl, pink ivory, ivory, silver, some snow white maple and an elephant ear wrap were all used in this cue and it turned out perfect!! The rings and silver just pops in person!! Enough of the talking, Bob's work will now speak for itself. Thanks again Bob, I absolutely love it!! I let the first Manzino slide in a few of the photos also, lol. Enjoy the pictures.

001_zps29a9646c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
003_zpse8847561.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
002_zps11e2b551.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
006_zps3d47c0c1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
009_zps9b9ee44f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
I really need to try a Manzino someday, might need to visit you in NC soon :)

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the comments and happy holidays Nick. That sounds good Jive just let me know when you in the area, I am in SC about 2 hours from that pool hall I met you at in Charlotte several years back. I swear I don't know which cue I like better from the looks. Bob made the newer cue with about a 1/4 to 1/2 inch more forward balanced. It is taking some will power not to hit with it until Christmas day but I am halfway there from Thursday when I received it. I didn't put the shafts on it yet either because I know I would have started playing with it if I did. I know it is going to play good! The first one plays so damn good, so I am really anxious to see how it hits. You will just have to see them in person one day, the silver just shines on both cues, they are incredible. Bob is very easy to work with and keeps you updated throughout the process also. I got an extra shaft with this cue and for the first cue also with a variety of ferrules, tips, diameter and length, so I am going to have field day of fun with them on Christmas day!!