The Ghost's One Pocket T-Shirt

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Several One Pocket playing friends of mine around the country, and also several onepocket.org members, asked me if I would re-make a batch of my One Pocket T-Shirts, which I sold out of two years ago - so I recently did...I printed up 50, and I have 20 left...that said, I'm now offering them for sale here on azbilliards as I first did 3 - 4 years ago...here's all of the original, and current, info ----->

>>> THE ORIGINAL ONE POCKET T-SHIRT - FIRST DESIGNED AND OFFERED FOR SALE IN THE SPRING OF 2009 <<<

Because I think that One Pocket is the greatest game in the world, and because I so respect the skill, time commitment, and dedication that is required to study, learn, and play this game well, I wanted this t-shirt to be serious and well designed - just like the game of One Pocket…no juvenile/macho/lame graphics like most of the pool related t-shirts out there, with flaming neon pool balls, or cartoon sharks holding bud light pool cues, etc…:rolleyes:...

The back of the shirt does however, have a little One Pocket boasting = correctly positing One Pocket's exalted standing in the world of pool, when compared to the other pool games
0d5cW.gif
...…check out the pics - and notice that the table featured on the shirt is an iconic "two pocket" table, built just for One Pocket...

Also, re. the T-shirt...it is black with white graphics - printed on the front and the back as you can see in the pics….it is an American Apparel t-shirt, which is a high-end t-shirt - made from super soft and comfortable 100% ring spun cotton, medium weight, and costing at wholesale, twice as much as the Hanes, Gildan, Fruit of the Loom, etc. brands of tees that most pool t-shirts are printed on - gotta have the highest quality t-shirt for the highest quality game - it doesn't matter to me that I make very little $ on these shirts - my main objective was to produce an excellent One Pocket t-shirt for One Pocket players…

The shirts are available in short or long sleeve...The price of the short-sleeve T-shirts is $20 plus $4 flat-rate for shipping/paypal ($5 shipping for size 3XL) --- long-sleeve T-shirts are $26 plus $5 flat-rate for shipping/paypal --- shipping will be slightly more for multiple shirt orders --- the available sizes are: Medium - Large - XL - 2XL - 3XL --- sizewise, they have approx. an average fit - they are not oversized at all - for example: a size XL fits a 165 lb. guy just right, not tight and not baggy - you can extrapolate up or down from there......pm me with any questions, or pm me with your order...

My paypal account/e-mail address is: ghosttown@inbox.com

There's time to get a shirt now, for wearing at the DCC next month.

Thanks much from the Ghost…and I think you will love the shirt.

PS, With one of these shirts, you can represent for One Pocket :yes:

PPS, And you'll be in good company wearing one...Efren, Cliff, Alex P., Danny Harriman, etc. have/wear one of these tees - below is a pic of :bow-down: Efren wearing his at the 2012 DCC

Attachments

• ONE POCKET TEE.jpg
    ONE POCKET TEE.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,183
  • EFREN REPRESENTING.jpg
    EFREN REPRESENTING.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1,174
Last edited: