:: Zen Cues :: Recuts + Recuts + Recuts = Something SHARP!!

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Something new from Zen's shop.

He's been wanting to do multiple recut cues but never's got the time as he's been busy with orders so finally here's one from his shop. Idea was Flame Veneers but using natural wood choice. Again this is nothing new and we know full well this has been tried and done before but i think coupled with Zen's touch it looks real good and well Zen-ish!~

So here it is, enjoy!

P.S This month I'll be travelling to to Frankfurt/Colone (17th-20th), Las Vegas (20th-23rd), San Francisco (23rd-25th) and Montreal (25th-27th) and mostly likely i'll be bringing a Zen Cue with me so if anybody wants to try his cue out just drop me a line and i'll see if i can get away from work during the evening to meet fellow AZers to shoot some.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Hey Buddy,
You're killing me with that flame cue:p:thumbup:
Thanks for sharing
Ralf

That first cue is a 30 pointer buddy :grin:
I can always give you my spot for a cue, you know how to reach me hehe.

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mr. Chen continues to amaze. My favorite is the flame veneer cue, but the others could always find a place in my home, too. Thanks for including the progressive build pictures for those sick veneers. If I was a collector, I would be getting in line for one of his cues.

Is his wife still doing some of the inlay work?

Thanks for the pictures in both of the new threads.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Mr. Chen continues to amaze. My favorite is the flame veneer cue, but the others could always find a place in my home, too. Thanks for including the progressive build pictures for those sick veneers. If I was a collector, I would be getting in line for one of his cues.

Is his wife still doing some of the inlay work?

Thanks for the pictures in both of the new threads.

Yup his wife is still the Inlay Artist for Zen Cues.

ajie

Registered
somehow, i love the uncut cue.. simple yet classy.. i notice that it has oriental accent on it, is the cue maker from east?