:: Zen Cues :: 2 Cues that travelled around the world with me...

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
I know i must've posted random pictures of these cues here and there over the past 2 weeks but i finally made it home and am able to do them just justice by taking some decent pictures of them which i think they fully deserve as they're absolutely gorgeous.

Early January this year i told Zen that i had a work trip during the mid of the month and he rushed one cue out for me just so i can travel with it.

This duo literally travelled round the globe with me in 10 days...covering Germany, U.S and Canada...now i'm back in China. This same duo should be following me to Japan and Denmark later this month or the next.

I'll be getting Yang Case/Armor to make me a case just for the travels and make the entire set The Gem of Made In China...i guess the world needs to see that there's more to cheap and crap from China.

2 Different cues in totally different styles...i apologise to those who's annoyed with my insistent posting of the same cue but i promise this will be the last thread for these 2 cues as i promised Zen i'll take some decent pics of them when i'm back in exchange for him burning the midnight oil for me.

First the 32 Point Recut Cue:

IMG_8628_zpsg6ovt7mq.jpg

IMG_8630_zpsbti94w0g.jpg

IMG_8631_zpsywvrv3pl.jpg

IMG_8632_zps3oizsrfh.jpg

IMG_8633_zpsyblt7tf6.jpg

IMG_8634_zpsgku916rm.jpg

IMG_8636_zpsrxi9t6mh.jpg

IMG_8637_zpsfmb2k8aw.jpg

IMG_8638_zpsjnxeb2cn.jpg

IMG_8639_zps7wanuaar.jpg

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
I never get tired of looking at your pictures, especially of Zens work. Keep them coming please!

Larry

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
I never get tired of looking at your pictures, especially of Zens work. Keep them coming please!

Larry

I'm enjoying your cues more and more Larry, keep up the excellent work! Looking forward to seeing more of your creative work.

know it all

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Zen cues

I've been a admirer of his cues for along time.They are the amazing and beautiful. Rich aka the skunk.......

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When it comes to pictures, cues, or pictures of cues, you
don't jive, Jive! I don't know what looks better, the cues or
the pics. At any rate, congrats on your taste in cues and your
artful talent at taking photos.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
When it comes to pictures, cues, or pictures of cues, you

don't jive, Jive! I don't know what looks better, the cues or

the pics. At any rate, congrats on your taste in cues and your

artful talent at taking photos.

Thanks for the compliments :) it's the subject that deserves all the credit cos it's just so pretty from any angle.

aleplace

>>Alessandro<<
Silver Member
So Beautifull... but looks like is impossible order a cue from this guy... do you have any suggest?

thanks