YMBF report

yesyura

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Young Men's Billiard Fund disbursed $300 to John Tomassetti on Feb. 15th. For their trip to NYC. From the fund raised by 3-cushion lovers. As of today the balance is zero.
I will send email to the supporters who send me this money.

Luca Tomassetti is now averaging little bit over .400. Getting better and better.

If Luca scoring over .500, I want to send him to Junior championship held in Europe. Dennis Dieckman would help me to organize this. Also I will contact USBA for legitimate this effort. Soon as everything wrapped up I will post it here to get your support.

Paul Frankel of Professor Q Ball will have great event at Super Billiards Expo in Oaks, PA, Apr. 16th to Apr. 19th. For juniors and pool players. Race to 5 open tournament as well like last year. Will keep posted.

Visit Professorqball.com for more details.

Thank you all.

PS Luca's father, John Tomassetti wants me to thank all supporters raising fund for Luca Tomassetti.

yesyura

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At the tournament held on 15th, Mar.in Carom Cafe, Luca came to semi final with almost .500 average. Luca's father, John said he will record all the games Luca plays from now on. Thanks.