Took my wife jewelry shopping today :)

SilverCue

Sir Raksalot
Silver Member
You say this belongs in NPR?

Just found out her sister and husband are getting ready to sell their house and move to a smaller house for retirement. They currently have a huge basement with an 8' Olhausen they need to sell.

picture.php

picture.php

We don't have a basement or a game room and we are retired so not likely to move soon because everything is paid for and my wife likes it here.
So my only option would be to put it in the master bed room :)

So, I took my wife jewelry shopping today, trying to soften her up so I can buy a pool table. Maybe help her sister :)

This is the only way I'll get enough table time to get my game back to regular rack runner!

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

No room is the garage??

If you decide to move..... In Missouri or further south you could just set it up in the front yard.....

Best of luck'

Rob.M

SilverCue

Sir Raksalot
Silver Member
No room is the garage??

If you decide to move..... In Missouri or further south you could just set it up in the front yard.....

Best of luck'

Rob.M

We have a 2 car garage (non insulated) but most of the space is taken up with her car, tables, cabinets, freezers, etc ... so FCIH :)

She used to complain when I parked my Valkyrie in the garage.
Wreaked that, mangled my right hand, broke my right wrist and left arm ...
So she took over all the free space.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

We have a 2 car garage (non insulated) but most of the space is taken up with her car, tables, cabinets, freezers, etc ... so FCIH :)

She used to complain when I parked my Valkyrie in the garage.
Wreaked that, mangled my right hand, broke my right wrist and left arm ...
So she took over all the free space.

-

Is there room in the garage for your bed?
Or is your master bedroom not in use?

Rob.M

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you just wasted your money:D

you would have better luck trying to talk her into putting the table in the living room or fining room.

ain't no woman gonna give up her bedroom for a pool table

SilverCue

Sir Raksalot
Silver Member
My situation is different.
We have 4 bedrooms upstairs, Master is mine and smallest is my office.
The other two and the entire downstairs and garage are hers :(
I would have no chance if I just tried to buy a new or used table elsewhere but she likes her baby sister and would do anything to help her. So I think I have a 60/40 chance. :)

Texdance

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe one of those combination pool table/dining table things would fit the bill, but I doubt it. When you don't have room, you just don't have room.

My current house has no room for a table, but I have a metal building out back with a 30x40 insulated and heated/air conditioned area for the pool table and everything else needed in a man cave.

Here in North Texas, metal buildings from 20x20 to 40x50 eventually sprout up on about half the lots that are 1/4 acre or more in size. They are 'free' for the most part if properly sized and built, because they add value to the property.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
you just wasted your money:D

you would have better luck trying to talk her into putting the table in the living room or fining room.

ain't no woman gonna give up her bedroom for a pool table

Having a table in your living room is not all peaches & cream
I had an 8ft table in my living room for 10-years, and it was fun when it wasn't piled
up with plans & specifications, unread mail, pool cues and more pool cues, even people.

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
My situation is different.
We have 4 bedrooms upstairs, Master is mine and smallest is my office.
The other two and the entire downstairs and garage are hers :(
I would have no chance if I just tried to buy a new or used table elsewhere but she likes her baby sister and would do anything to help her. So I think I have a 60/40 chance. :)

If it's your room and she doesn't sleep in it then you are good to go. Get the table and don't tell her you got it. Set it up and when she sees it in the bedroom just tell her you got it to help her sister out because it was the right thing to do. :thumbup: