MAGIC CHALK - Made in Russia

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
BUMP for MAGIC CHALK

Pool Chalk test results completed by Dr. Dave Alciatore, billiards author, instructor and college professor, he conducted tests with major brands of chalk. Here are the results based on number of shots before miscues while using side spin.

Master: 8
Master pre-flag: 8
Lava: 9
Blue Diamond: 11
Kamui: 15
Silver Cup: 7
Magic Chalk: 29

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Magic Chalk - Made in RUSSIA
The Best Chalk of the World

The BEST Chalk on the planet confirmed by independent testing

1 Box (2 cubes) $ 7.00 - Shipping: $3.00 - TOTAL: $10.00

PM for PayPal info.

Dealers welcome. Please PM for info.

PayPal Only. .

USA Orders Only Please

Pool Chalk test results completed by Dr. Dave Alciatore, billiards author, instructor and college professor, he conducted tests with major brands of chalk. Here are the results based on number of shots before miscues while using side spin.

Master: 8
Master pre-flag: 8
Lava: 9
Blue Diamond: 11
Kamui: 15
Silver Cup: 7
Magic Chalk: 29

However, the Magic Chalk was off the charts!!! Honestly, I was shocked by how many off-center- shots I could hit without miscuing using Magic Chalk - Dr. Dave Alciatore

WHY IS MAGIC CHALK BETTER THAN OTHER BRANDS?

1. Does not make a mess on cue ball or table
2. Can shoot more off center shots ) makes practice a lot more productive
3. Fraction of the cost
4. Nobody will try and steal it
5. Rated higher by independent testing

Makes practicing drills more fun. No need to chalk after each shot, spend more time on the table, not chalking your cue.

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If it is NOT the best chalk you've ever used, return it for a FULL refund, including shipping charges.

Dedeye1209

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm a believer!

I got 4 cubes of Russian Magic Chalk a few months ago. I was a staunch user of Tweeten Triangle for years. I'm Still on the FIRST CUBE of RMC! You don't need to use it as much, so each cube lasts longer. Not as "dirty" as other brands either. Well worth $4-$5 per cube!

RCLane

Cue Buyer Of What I Like
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This is the best chalk I've ever used. Thus So, I'm not paid to say the truth, I tell what just happens to be fact.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

azdiamondbacks1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I like it

I ordered/received 2 cubes a few days ago. I Reluctantly tried it thinking chalk
is chalk. I was really impressed with the Russian magic chalk. I hit at least a dozen extreme english shots in a row without rechalking without miscuing. I have no idea
why the chalk is great but in my opinion it is worth trying out.