BreakRak

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
does anybody know of a place in central/southern indiana that has the BreakRak gizmo? i'd like to go and check it out before i seriously consider buying one.

no, i wont be in Vegas in May either.
yes, i will be in Peoria in June.

M

poolplayer1988

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BreakRAK Info

I'm not sure about where you can see one in Indiana, but their website has videos and info and such about their products. I have one, and I am a dealer for them and it is a BIG help, I actually used mine to practice with before becoming a dealer, and the main reason I became a dealer is that it really works and I believe and have seen that it helps. Plus, beats the heck out of racking and re-racking the balls over and over. I'm in Virginia, and I've got some interested parties here waiting for me to show them what it's all about. I hope this helps. You can email me at wooggie_2000@yahoo.com if you have any more questions.

Doug

EL'nino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DrCue'sProtege said:
does anybody know of a place in central/southern indiana that has the BreakRak gizmo? i'd like to go and check it out before i seriously consider buying one.

no, i wont be in Vegas in May either.
yes, i will be in Peoria in June.

M
If you're serious about playing competative pool, this product will definatly help you bring your game to a new level. (THERE IS NO SENSE IN LEARNING HOW TO PLAY POOL WELL IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO CONTROL THE TABLE). To have an accurate and controled break is everthing in this game...and this is the tool to to learn that skill. I have no axe to grind here I just know this is a fantastic learning aid to help master the single most important shot in pool "THE BREAK" P.S. I love mine

Stixnballs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
where can we purchase one?
how much are they?
is it easy to set-up and take down?

thanks
phil

poolplayer1988

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Easy Setup!

I can set mine up in about 30-45 seconds. On the website the video shows a guy setting his up in less than 30 seconds. If you email me I can direct you to the exact place you need to go to get one and the prices and such because I am a dealer of theirs. My email is wooggie_2000@yahoo.com.

Doug