Better or worse?

bruin70

don't wannabe M0DERATOR
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in my firefox, nothing happens when i place my cursor over the image,,,,if that's what you mean. i still have to click the image to enlarge.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
bruin70 said:
in my firefox, nothing happens when i place my cursor over the image,,,,if that's what you mean. i still have to click the image to enlarge.

Yeah the rollover aspect kind of didn't make it. It's still a click to enlarge. Do you get the new cue menu's in Firefox?

JV

DawgAndy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
If it's the same thing Highendcues.com site does it won't work at all on my computer:( All I get is the text. but I'm on dial up so I'm used to it.

Andy
Can't afford anything on any of the good sites anyway:rolleyes:

Jeff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
You have three different images linked to the one image.

Two problems with that, if people have that disabled in their browser they will only see the different links at the bottom of their browser and even if the little windows pop up, they are so small that you don't really notice they change at different points in the image.

Most people will just see the arrow change to a hand indicating it is a link to another image and probably never realize you have different images of the joint, forearm and points.

If the idea was to have the images pop up on rollover, it didn't work in IE or firefox.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Jeff said:
You have three different images linked to the one image.

Two problems with that, if people have that disabled in their browser they will only see the different links at the bottom of their browser and even if the little windows pop up, they are so small that you don't really notice they change at different points in the image.

Most people will just see the arrow change to a hand indicating it is a link to another image and probably never realize you have different images of the joint, forearm and points.

If the idea was to have the images pop up on rollover, it didn't work in IE or firefox.

Well it's always been a click to enlarge picture set up. So if people have been used to the site, hopefully the worse case is they may miss an image.

Will keep trying.. :)

JV

bruin70

don't wannabe M0DERATOR
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
classiccues said:
Yeah the rollover aspect kind of didn't make it. It's still a click to enlarge. Do you get the new cue menu's in Firefox?

JV

you mean the drop down list of cuemakers when i place the cursor over your banner pic,,,,,,,yes.

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I still like the old image link better .. additional photos I'd like to see are the shafts and the full length photos of the butt and shafts to get better visualization.