Can it be the new sports drink Cheqio?

noMoreSchon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Been to their website and have quite a few pool players that use it. Have any of you tried this?

Grantstew

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is pretty big in Europe, which is understandable since they are a Dutch company. Nick van den Berg swears by the stuff. They have also signed up some top darts players, and professional gamers. I have tried it, but heck I dunno if it made any difference, as I was drinking beer as well hahah

Kimmo H.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have used both the drink and the capsules.

Both work as they are supposed for me. The drink acts faster than the capsule and may give you the little edge needed in very demanding situations. Not using this at the moment though, the gain is so minimal that as mostly a social player I find very little use for it. If competing seriously, I'd definitely be using it.

The capsules work slower and may need a day or two feel any difference at first. For me they relax my mind a bit, clears my mind so to say. These are a great help sometimes when my mind is doing tricks on me and refuses to focus. I am still using them to this day, have for several months now. The most beneficial feature in my case is that they allow me to sleep properly. I suffer from pretty severe insomnia every now and then and taking these capsules for a few days, when sleeping starts to bug me again, eases it. Dont know why, dont care much either as long as I get to sleep like a baby.

Great product. Too bad they are fairly expensive as of today. Hopefully the proces will drop as the brand grows larger. Atleast I hope so :smile:

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
eat better.........nothing processed is good....food high in b vitamins.......plants.......

energy drinks......shit is garbage, pure plain and simple.

more crutches and dogmatic crap from marketing and big industry.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
My guess is once bars find out about it, it will be mixed with Jager and call a "CheBoom" or "Cheqy Boom".

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We have a drink in America called SPARK, made by a company called Advocare. It is genuine stuff & it works.

GeoEnvi

Diamond System Enthusiast
Silver Member
I've found that half a tablet of Berocca, pre match, works well to maintain focus.

ProZack

Zack's "On the Road" Cue Repair
Silver Member
In a week or So...

I will be getting a 6 pack very soon in the mail.. Will let you know.

ElLeon

Headshot
Silver Member
We have a drink in America called SPARK, made by a company called Advocare. It is genuine stuff & it works.

Oh jeeze, here come the former Amway salespeople.... (and yea, the Joe Smiths at my gym tout the stuff pretty hard, so perhaps it isn't part of the cult of Mormon, but it doesn't seem far off)

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I have tried the drink and think it works pretty good. Its not an energy drink like Red Bull but more of a vitamin drink.

jersey jer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
always thought that Joel McHale in the Berocca commercials looked like Thorsten Hohmann

https://vimeo.com/100745880

Hohmann-World-Champion2.jpg

berocca-dollhouse-featuring-joel-mchale-large-4.jpg

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member