Premium Jump Cues - Jump with ease!

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Today I want to introduce to you imo the best jumper I've jumped with to date. These are custom ordered by me, they are made in Taiwan. I've owned all sorts of high to low end jump cues including Lomax, Predator Air, Mezz, Dymondwood, etc. Imo, they all have their ups and downs.

For example: Lomax are really good jumpers for short jump, when the obstacle is very near to the cue ball as they are very light. But the dymondwood jump cues can jump really easily for mid and longer jumps as they are heavier and denser.

So basically, lighter = very close jumps, heavier = more power and consistency in mid-longer range jumps.

There are some three-piece jump cue which can do both. Full jump for mid-long range, take out the extension and u can do short jumps, but I realised the weight/balance is an issue here. The extension does help with lighter jump cues for longer jumps but they still don't jump as consistently as the heavier ones in mid-long range.

So I decided to work with a local cuemaker and try to make something that is consistent and jumps all ranges. And after several trial and errors, we finally got what we wanted w/ balance/weight. And I sold the first trial batch(10 jump cues) within 1 week.

Of course, weight/balance is subjective, but I've let more than 30 people try this and all came with positive feedback. And these are cheap, why not give it a try?

Price: CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK shipped worldwide.

Last edited: