Best poolhall in america is kigs of billiards in akron ohio 44319 3306443985

BEST POOLHALL IN AMERICA IS KIGS OF BILLIARDS IN AKRON OHIO 44319 3306443985 TELL THEM ERIC ROBERT MOREMAN SEND ME TOO THREE FOUL THE WHOLE ROOM AT NINE BALL OR TEN BALL OR SIX BALL TOO.

PS PLUS YOUNG DAM HOT FINE WOMEN WORK THEIR IF I HAD A WIFE I WOULD LEAVE HER FOR THESE PRETTY DAM HOT YOUNG WOMEN.

I AM ERIC ROBERT MOREMAN I PLAY HERE TWICE TOO FOUR TIMES A MOUTH
AT THIS POOL HALL KINGS OF BILLIARDS BEST POOL HALL ON EARTH.

Phone Number: (330) 644-3985

Address: 3333 Manchester Rd, Akron, Ohio

Hours: 10AM – 12AM Daily

Holiday Hours:

Christmas Day: Closed

WEBSITE BELOW LADIES AND MEN.

http://kingsofbilliards.com/

http://kingsofbilliards.com/

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
The best, Eric?
Pretty sure this place is still in business...

IMG_2098.JPG

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Crown

I played there a few times when it was Crown and I liked it , I have heard it is even better as the remodeled King of Billiards. They have a good group of regulars there.

THE MONTREALER

THE MONTREALER
Silver Member
The best, Eric?
Pretty sure this place is still in business...

View attachment 436252

Thes best pool room in North America including Canada was the
Mount Royal Snooker Club in Montreal Quebec Canada

The best snooker players played there including George Chenier
who opened the room in 1961 also other players such as
Cliff Thorburn Bill Werbenuik Kirk Stevens Bob Paquette Eddie Atomic Agha

Star Michon out of Hull Quebec from England Fred Davis and
Rex Williams gave an exhibition there also Tino Malo my father
Dick Ponzie Michel Leblanc Paul Baker and many other great
players played there

There was a lot of action in this room you could play for $5.00 a
game up to $1000.00 a game also matches up to $5000.00

Also players from the Usa Handsome Danny Jones who playerd
straight pool.

Today there are no more Snooker Players just Pool tables for
the Younger crowd play there

Leonard Ponzie from Montreal Quebec Canada

Why are you yelling? And misspelling everything?

Maybe English is not his original language. Who knows. Pool players do not need to be good at spelling though. He loves his local pool hall, and is just trying to get the word out (about it, and how amazing the place might be), I assume.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe English is not his original language. Who knows. Pool players do not need to be good at spelling though. He loves his local pool hall, and is just trying to get the word out (about it, and how amazing the place might be), I assume.

You must have missed all his other posts lol. Me and Black Balled are gonna do a road trip to see those Dam Fine young hotties we keep hearing about. Maybe we should swing by Indiana and scoop you up and you can hook up with one of those hotties we keep hearing about at KIGS!!!

Cracktherack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you play pool with the same expertise as your writing, I'm going to have to give you a generous spot.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Who knows?! Are you seriously gonna contend that ERIC MOREMAN AKRON OHIO 443Q4 was not anamerican for every day of his life?

You continue to amaze me

Danimal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you play pool with the same expertise as your writing, I'm going to have to give you a generous spot.

Be careful, amigo.

I find that many excellent players' writing skills are inversely proportional to their playing skills. Probably because they spent less time in something pedantic as say, school, as opposed to being in a pool hall, playing.

By that rationale, I'm pretty sure the OP could spot Earl the 7 and the breaks all day. Caveat emptor.

<---BIG FAN OF CHAD AND ERIC MOREMAN!