F/S: 2007 Gracie Cue (Signed) -- [Price Reduced] --
2007 Gracie cue
Gracie cues are no longer being made. As you will notice, the cue is signed by the cue maker. This is the only Gracie cue I've seen with a signature, as this was a special request I asked for when the cue was being built.
** Sale includes Giuseppe case: 1x1 (1 Butt 1 Shaft) **
Asking Price: $375 OBO + $20 Shipping -- MAKE AN OFFER
Please PM me with offers or any additional questions.
SPECS
-8 points ( 4 high, 4 low ) of ebony
-black and white knuckled rings
-wrapped in black leather
-5/16 x 18 joint pin
-ivory buttcap, ferrule & joint
-12.75 mm pro tapered shafts
-58 inches
-Sniper tip installed
2007 Gracie cue
Gracie cues are no longer being made. As you will notice, the cue is signed by the cue maker. This is the only Gracie cue I've seen with a signature, as this was a special request I asked for when the cue was being built.
** Sale includes Giuseppe case: 1x1 (1 Butt 1 Shaft) **
Asking Price: $375 OBO + $20 Shipping -- MAKE AN OFFER
Please PM me with offers or any additional questions.
SPECS
-8 points ( 4 high, 4 low ) of ebony
-black and white knuckled rings
-wrapped in black leather
-5/16 x 18 joint pin
-ivory buttcap, ferrule & joint
-12.75 mm pro tapered shafts
-58 inches
-Sniper tip installed
Last edited: