Meucci Original Info-Danny Medina? Need A Meucci Expert

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I bought this cue just for the awesome shafts, thinking the butt isn't really worth much in the current condition.
100-bucks and the shafts are in excellent condition, straight, 13.0mm

Now I'm wondering if this is a Danny Medina model Meucci, or if it was made for Danny.
Danny was sponsored by Meucci for quite a while so I wonder if any Meucci experts know what it is.
I can tell you that it plays incredible but needs a restoration.

Any ideas?

20170507_121946.jpg

20170507_121901.jpg

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought this cue just for the awesome shafts, thinking the butt isn't really worth much in the current condition.
100-bucks and the shafts are in excellent condition, straight, 13.0mm

Now I'm wondering if this is a Danny Medina model Meucci, or if it was made for Danny.
Danny was sponsored by Meucci for quite a while so I wonder if any Meucci experts know what it is.
I can tell you that it plays incredible but needs a restoration.

Any ideas?

View attachment 458205

View attachment 458206
http://forums.azbilliards.com/archive/index.php/t-110298.html could be a rare bird!!

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would surely keep that cue, (and play the hell out of it). Also I would have it refinished. Only 3 people I would let touch it. Scott Erwin, Scott Sherbine @ Proficient Billiards, or Ryan @ Rat Cues, (Mueller's Billiards) !!!

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I would surely keep that cue, (and play the hell out of it). Also I would have it refinished. Only 3 people I would let touch it. Scott Erwin, Scott Sherbine @ Proficient Billiards, or Ryan @ Rat Cues, (Mueller's Billiards) !!!

**** yup, what he said!****

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Same here.

**** yup, what he said!****

Me three!

We've been talking about the cue, and we think it was one of Danny Medina's Meucci.
Based on that and the playability, it seems worth it to send it to one of those three guys for restoration.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Tried to get a pic of the amber colored ferrules
May put some Precision mediums on

20170507_125527.jpg