Cue Rendering Work

jimmy91988

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in seeing a 3D rendering of their own cue design. I love cues and seeing them come to life from design to a tangible object. Unfortunately I can never afford it so I started designing and building cues in CAD just for fun.

If anyone is interested it'd be $10-$15 per design depending on how intricate it is.

Here is an example rendering of what you will receive. Backgrounds can be swapped out to what ever you'd like.
TAD Cue

Thanks,
Jimmy

Last edited:

Rackattach

Banned
That's actually really cool man!
I like your simplistic style too, my collection is 98% simple cues like that...

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in seeing a 3D rendering of their own cue design. I love cues and seeing them come to life from design to a tangible object. Unfortunately I can never afford it so I started designing and building cues in CAD just for fun.

If anyone is interested it'd be $10-$15 per design depending on how intricate it is.

Thanks,
Jimmy

I think you should work with the program a little more and with your dimensions if your going to charge anyone. Also some different layouts would be nice too. I've included ones I do to give you some food for thought...Just my humble opinion...

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I think you should work with the program a little more and with your dimensions if your going to charge anyone. Also some different layouts would be nice too. I've included ones I do to give you some food for thought...Just my humble opinion...

Nice!
Jason

jimmy91988

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the input skins. Your work looks great. The attached rendering was a very rough example just to show my capabilities.