Cocobola Bluegrass Cue Fs - Last Of The Bunch!!!

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
114   1   0
CUE HAS BEEN SOLD!

-2003 Cocobola BlueGrass cue
-58"
-19.8 ounces with either 4.0 ounce shaft (2 shafts, of course)
-1 shaft at 12.9mm, Micarta ferrule, brand new Triangle tip
-1 shaft at 13mm, Micarta ferrule, brand new Triangle tip
-Cocobola/Micarta ringwork at all positions
-3/8x11 flat-faced joint, wood to wood with phenolic sleeve
-Gorgeous Cocobola forearm and buttsleeve
-Black with with specs pressed linen wrap
-Signed "Richard Harris" on bottom of buttsleeve
-"RH22 2003" under push-type rubber bumper
-Full set of BlueGrass joint protectors come with the cue

This cue is in pristine condition. Gorgeous wood, classic BlueGrass style, and a little piece of heaven on earth at the tables. I've heard several debates regarding SouthWest vs. BlueGrass.....and I'm among the many that lean toward Mr. Harris.

The tips were perfectly installed by Rick Phillippi when I picked up a cue of his, and he cleaned/sealed/polished the shafts at the same time. This is an excellent cue, and the last one of mine that needs a good home.

I paid $950 for the cue itself (with JPs)....and paid $40 bucks more to get the shafts and tips done. Unless my math skills have completely vanished, I'm into the cue for $990.

Selling this stunner for $900 shipped, insured, and traceable.

Ya'll know the drill....hit me up in a PM if you wanna bring it on home for X-mas!!! :) :)

Happy Holidays, ya'll.

Rat

BG1.jpg

BG2.jpg

BG3.jpg

BG4.jpg

BG5.jpg

Last edited:

jdelcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Woooooooooooooooo...
That's a damn nice cue ya got there! :eek:

If only I'd sold my other cues off by now.... ::sigh::

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
114   1   0
jdelcue@emory.e said:
Woooooooooooooooo...
That's a damn nice cue ya got there! :eek:

If only I'd sold my other cues off by now.... ::sigh::
Thank you, sir. Ya know....they invented PLASTIC for a reason!! So easy to carry in your wallet....and so convenient when it comes to taking advantage of a wicked good deal!!! :) :)

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
114   1   0
cgriffin5 said:
Nice Bluegrass. Very nice coco. Great price.
Thank you, cgriffin. You're right...the wood grain is beautiful in this cue...and it's priced to move!

Did I read right???? You got a Black Boar? :) :) :)

Can I have a peak at it? C'mon...just flash me a little!!

Jeffrey Gale

My WoW stick.
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is exactly what I'm looking for, BUT of course I won't have money until next month, Christmas is killing me and at this price it won't last long. If you still have this cue in the first week of Jan. please PM me and I'll take it.

jdelcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Plastic? Lol...
No bank in there right mind would give me that kind of credit limit.
I'm just a poor college kid with a bunch of loans :D

cgriffin5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8-ball Rat said:
Thank you, cgriffin. You're right...the wood grain is beautiful in this cue...and it's priced to move!

Did I read right???? You got a Black Boar? :) :) :)

Can I have a peak at it? C'mon...just flash me a little!!

Yes I have a BB. An older one. Stained birdseye with 4 ebony points (no veneers) linen wrap, ebony butt with delrin buttcap. Id post pics but I dont know how to use a digital camera. It really plays nice and it is beautiful. Its not for sale though. :p

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
114   1   0
cgriffin5 said:
Yes I have a BB. An older one. Stained birdseye with 4 ebony points (no veneers) linen wrap, ebony butt with delrin buttcap. Id post pics but I dont know how to use a digital camera. It really plays nice and it is beautiful. Its not for sale though. :p
DAGGER!!!!!

I think I know the model cue you have................and..........are.......you......sure.......it's........not.........for........sale???? :)

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
114   1   0
All,

Thanks a ton for the overwhelming interest in the cue!!!

For all who sent me a PM within the last couple/few hours....here's what's going on.

I was contacted by an individual (the first "legit" offer that arose after the posting) who asked to buy the cue. He is out of town, and away from his home at present. He asked that I contact him by phone to solidify the deal, and I left a message on his voicemail.

To be fair to him, I will wait until late this evening to see if I get a call back. In the second message left, I let him know that I had MANY interested people asking about the cue...and that I could not squat on a "possible" sale for too long, when so many folks were/are ready to dance on it now.

I will post up again tomorrow morning. It will either be a change in status to "Sold"....or will be a bump to the top for those who are interested. I believe that this is the best all around solution to everyone involved....myself, the first responder, and all other potential buyers who were wanting the cue.

Thanks to all for your understanding on this. I don't want to screw the man over...but won't have everyone else waiting around that long, either.

Have a great evening, ya'll. Thanks again.

Rat