Take your pick

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
These are what I call The Hoppe/Titlist series. They are brand new imported by present day Palmer Billiards. They do not have any logo.
I have a full set of 9 selected and ready to go. #7 is no longer available. The points are clean and sharp. Most have quadruple veneers. The shafts are very nice clean grain white maple, no sugar spots.
I have used one of this style as my bar cue for over a year. We have also kept one of this style on the wall in my buddies garage for over a year. It is still perfectly straight. It has made many 8 ball breaks. I have broken 100s of racks with both.
Anyway enough said, no doubt about it these are a great cue for the money and from personal experience they hold up really well.
There are a least 6 forum members who have purchased these from me. I think they have all been quite pleased. Please PM if interested. :cool:
Pick 3 for $210 delivered USA. $80 for just one $150 for two

Attachments

• 4 POINT FOREARMS U.jpg
    4 POINT FOREARMS U.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 593
  • #5#10 HT Butts (Medium).jpg
    #5#10 HT Butts (Medium).jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 363
  • HT 5 pack (Medium).jpg
    HT 5 pack (Medium).jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 326
  • #5#10 HT forearm (Medium).jpg
    #5#10 HT forearm (Medium).jpg
    79 KB · Views: 264
  • #6 forearm (Medium).jpg
    #6 forearm (Medium).jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:

ATH

hell, here i come!
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are the points inlayed or are the cues spliced, they look very sharp.

Last edited:

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Saturday bump

Just a bump for the weekend. If anyone needs to include a case Please PM me an email to recieve pics.:cool:

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
My last bump of the year

rackem said:
These are what I call The Hoppe/Titlist series. They are brand new imported by present day Palmer Billiards. They do not have any logo.
I have a full set of 9 selected and ready to go. #7 is no longer available. The points are clean and sharp. Most have quadruple veneers. The shafts are very nice clean grain white maple, no sugar spots.
I have used one of this style as my bar cue for over a year. We have also kept one of this style on the wall in my buddies garage for over a year. It is still perfectly straight. It has made many 8 ball breaks. I have broken 100s of racks with both.
Anyway enough said, no doubt about it these are a great cue for the money and from personal experience they hold up really well.
There are a least 6 forum members who have purchased these from me. I think they have all been quite pleased. Please PM if interested. :cool:
Pick 3 for $200 delivered USA. $80 for just one $145 for two

I would like to wish all my fellow AZers A Happy and Healthy New Year.
If anyone would like to buy one more Cue this year you got 2hrs. & 55min left by my clock. Happy New Year East coasters.:D :D :D :D

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Bumped by request

I have 8 of these in stock ready to go. Pick one $80 delivered USA.

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Best cue under $81

I have a #1, #8, & #9 in stock ready to go. Pick any one for $80 delivered USA.
These cues are truly nice for the money. I have used a #10 myself almost every day for 2 years. I break and play barbox with it. Nothing has come loose or fallen off.:D They play real nice.
I really don't think you can beat them for the money. They retail for realistic $125.

Please PM if interested. I can email actual pics. These are stock photos.:)
Other forearms can be ordered no problem.
;) Mailing all 3 costs me very little extra so I will do all 3 for for $210 delivered USA.:cool:

Attachments

• 4 POINT FOREARMS U.jpg
    4 POINT FOREARMS U.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 4132#1 (Medium).jpg
    4132#1 (Medium).jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 4139#8 (Medium).jpg
    4139#8 (Medium).jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 4140#9 (Medium).jpg
    4140#9 (Medium).jpg
    76 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Cue Freak said:
What type of joint and tip? Can you specify a weight when ordering?
The joint is 5/16X18 Stainless steel piloted. Yes, you can specify your weight preference. I will install the apropriate weight bolt for you.
By the way the shafts are a very clean grain white maple.:) With Lepro tip

Last edited:

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
Damn.......those would make nice house cues!!

When I get my table set up, I will hit you up for 3 or 4 of them!!

Russ......

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
poolhustler said:
Damn.......those would make nice house cues!!

When I get my table set up, I will hit you up for 3 or 4 of them!!

Russ......
Yes they do.:) Let me know when they you are ready. I will hand select you some.
Here is a better photo of some.:cool:#1 is at the top, #8 at the bottom. Also #5 above it I have now.

Attachments

• HT 5 pack (Medium).jpg
    HT 5 pack (Medium).jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 274

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
grc said:
I know they did a set with radial pins. Do you have any of those?
Yes I have easy access to the complete Palmer prototype line. I can pick you out choice ones of which ever one of that series also.:) PM me your email and I will send you some pics of picks. These do cost just a little more:D

Attachments

• SW lite butt (Medium).jpg
    SW lite butt (Medium).jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 69
  • SW lite forearm (Medium).jpg
    SW lite forearm (Medium).jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Purpleheart butt (Medium).jpg
    Purpleheart butt (Medium).jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Purpleheart forearm (Medium).jpg
    Purpleheart forearm (Medium).jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 56

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Onthebreak here are some pics of #9.:) I am not real good at the photo thing. The points are sharp not wavy like the photo:D :eek: I just looked this one over, it is a sweet one real nice shaft.:)
Weighs 19.6 on my scale. They have a weight bolt middle wrap so they are not butt heavy.:) It can me removed and changed or left out like mine.:)

Attachments

• #9 new 001 (Medium).jpg
    #9 new 001 (Medium).jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 49
  • #9 new (Medium).jpg
    #9 new (Medium).jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

poolpro

Not a pro
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just a note to say. Check these out!

Just wanted to say that I bought a couple of cues from Jeff in person, and have dealt with him through ebay. Great to deal with.

I had one of the radial pin southwest style cues. Incredible value for the money. Those things play way better than you would ever guess, and when your paying so little, it's crazy.

Reccomend the product and seller highly!

Jason

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Thanks for the props Jason. :) I miss getting out on the road, going to Florida repping for Palmer. The one you got in person was back when the line first arrived. Once again Thanks for the good words I hope all is well with you.:)

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Bump It up

I still have a few of these left and others can be ordered. Please PM if interested.