Novel- "DO IT FOR THE GAME"

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I still have a couple of cases of this book left. I will sign and personalize every copy. I think there are guys who post here that have read the book and enjoyed it. Here is a link to an old review done by this site: http://www.azbilliards.com/2000storyb.cfm?storynum=193

Price is $10 which includes postage. They are sent media mail. You can either paypal (aaboutpool@aol.com) or send me a pm with your address and you can mail me a check.

There are 80 books in the case if anyone would like to make me an offer on a case.

Thanks
Bob

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
doitforthegame said:
Price is $10 which includes postage. They are sent media mail. You can either paypal (aaboutpool@aol.com) or send me a pm with your address and you can mail me a check.

Thanks
Bob

Bob,

Send me a copy, please. Paypal sent. Thanks,

Joe

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Thanks guys

Just got in from taking the kids to Chuckie Cheese...talk about a lobotomy....oye....

anyway, thank you. The books will be in the mail Tues (po closed Mon)....look for them the end of the week. Again thank you and I hope you enjoy it.

Bob

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Thanks

Ray,

Got the paypal. Book will be sent out Tues.

Back in the day when this book was first out I had a guy contact me from the "coast". He wanted to know if anyone had an "option" on the book. He thought it would make a great tv series....but like all those things that are too good to be true, I never heard from him again.... sigh... I could be hangin' at the pool right now with all those tv babes.....

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
The review said that you were considering making this book the first in a series. Any news on that front?

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
still in the works

Writing is a funny thing. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. When it became like work I packed it in an started playing more pool. I have had half a book done for a couple of years now and I just can't seem to finish it....maybe you guys can inspire me!

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Inspiration: We're buying the book! Think...hangin' at the pool (table?) with the babes!:p Seriously, I'd try going back to the environment and mindset that first inspired you to write. Like all creative processes, it's got to be internal to you, and enjoyably rewarding in your own personal way. Remember how you felt when it was finished? And when the positive reviews started coming in? There may have been some dissapointment in some area ($?) that may have sidetracked the original motivation, but I'd try to find it again. Good luck and I'm looking forward to a good read!

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Likewise....

Thanks....I'll be checking back later when I'm home after my APA match tonight.
Book will be sent tomorrow. Thanks again.

Bob