• 51 - 60

Votes: 99 19.4%
  • 61 and Older

Votes: 45 8.8%

• Total voters

despotic931

Mr. Felson's my dad...
Silver Member
With all the fuss about "younger kids" getting offended I started to wonder what our average age was as an online community.

I personaly am 21.

Last edited:

curlyscues

we're watching
Silver Member
am i dusty or rusty?

Craig Fales said:
I'm a crusty 39....
if 39 makes you crusty, then what does being in my 50s make me?:(
M.C.

(unfortunately as i gain weight, i am getting sorta busty.:( )

Slider

S.F. Bay Area
Silver Member
It's the overprotective adults who are naive.

By allowing their children to use the internet, I believe that parents have already come to terms with this non-issue.

I have yet to see anything on this forum that in any way compares to the absolutely lurid spam I get in my inbox every day. If you listen to 13 year-old kids talk amongst themselves you would quickly realize that they've already heard almost all there is to hear.

Does anyone actually wish a sterile childhood on their kids? Do they carefully choose travel routes through town that totally eliminate the chance of passing by expicit graffiti?

Ken

jgpool

Cue ball draw with this?
Silver Member
Oooolllllllllldddddd!

I will be celebrating my 36th anniversary of my 21st birthday.

BillyKoda

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Exactly 2445 weeks old and feeling every bit of it today. I'm in my rocker contemplating going to play pool tonight. The shoulder hurts, the eyes are blurry and my belly just turned down the volume on the cell phone hanging on my belt. I guess I need the exercise so I'll go play.

BK

Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i just turned 40 and have the back of a 140 year old man, i have been in bed 20 hours a day for over a year-most of the time, Ive had 2 operations this year and one to go, i knew 20 years ago it was comming, i was born with a bad back,

lowriderjim

The Second Half of my Life

This is my first post because it is the first question that I knew the answer. I'm sixty in July and my body is telling me that i am going to pay for the first sixty years. I may be old but I still have a lot to learn about pool. I appreciate the expertise on this forum,