Busted and Disgusted!

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I shot my whole bankroll last month, all 2,700 v-chips on one bet. :(

I was what you'd call a V-High Roller! :cool:

Now that I'm completely busted with ZERO v-cash underneath my name on the left, I need to earn me some more v-chips, dag nab it! :eek:

Is there a way to re-up? I need to be in v-action! :D

What say you, V-Bookie? :p

JAM

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
If You Lose The $25, You Get ANOTHER $25 (and so on)

When you run out of money, the v-bookie kindly GIVES you a brand new $25 to do with as you please.....
Doug
( you not only don't have to re-pay it, but there's No 'vig' either )
( Btw, I'm busted TOO...... dammit )

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I declare that we need to ask the higher-ups for an AzBilliards Amnesty Day.

All busted-and-disgusted AzB-ers with at least five GREEN good rep dots can get re-upped with 500 v-chips one day a year.

Sounds good to me! :D

I'll build my 500 v-chips back to 2,700 in no time. I shot my whole v-bankroll on one player because I was angry. Never bet when you're angry, or post either for that matter! :eek:

JAM

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Ok.. My chance for a stupid question.
What are V chips? How are they acquired? How are they bet? What happens if you win? Can they be traded for $$?

I should know about this but I don't so I need some help here.
Thanks, Jim

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JimS said:
Ok.. My chance for a stupid question.
What are V chips? How are they acquired? How are they bet? What happens if you win? Can they be traded for $$?

I should know about this but I don't so I need some help here.
Thanks, Jim

Every new member who joins AzBilliards Discussion Forum gets 500 vChips. The vChips are used to wager upcoming pool events which are on detailed on THIS subsection of the forum called "vBookie Events."

You have 500 vChips, never been bet, listed right below your name on the left-hand side of every post you make. I had built mine up to 2,700 and got angry, betting my whole vBankroll on Shane Van Boening, the last tournament that the vBookie posted. Look at my vCash now: A BIG FAT ZERO. How embarassing!

vBookie occasionally sets up some wagers for us action-hungry folks who want to bet. They are worth bragging rights as being a good pool handicapper on this forum. It's just a fun way to bet without it hurting your pocketbook! ;)

JAM

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
I've Lost MANY Mind Bets

Yeah, it's like making a 'mind bet' and then only losing your mind..... imo
Doug

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
Yeah, it's like making a 'mind bet' and then only losing your mind..... imo
Doug

LOL! :D Yeah. I can see you're holding about as good as I am! A big fat goose egg! :D

JAM

JimS

Silver Member
Thanks JAM ... & Doug! I'd never noticed I have those 500 vpoints. I'm not much of a gambler so I dont suppose I'll have them for long.. now that I've discoverd how to get rid of them. But I guess I'm not alone in losing them quickly. :D

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JimS said:
Thanks JAM ... & Doug! I'd never noticed I have those 500 vpoints. I'm not much of a gambler so I dont suppose I'll have them for long.. now that I've discoverd how to get rid of them. But I guess I'm not alone in losing them quickly. :D

Look at it this way, you're the v-richest poster on this thread, you lucky duck! Smorgie and me can only sit on the sidelines and watch you v-betting it up! :D

JAM

JimS

Silver Member
JAM said:
Look at it this way, you're the v-richest poster on this thread, you lucky duck! Smorgie and me can only sit on the sidelines and watch you v-betting it up! :D

JAM

I guess that once you're busted you're just busted.... like for ever & ever until hell freezes over?

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JimS said:
I guess that once you're busted you're just busted.... like for ever & ever until hell freezes over?

Some people in hell want ice water. Others want vChips! :D

JAM

Irish634

Whatever
Silver Member
JAM said:
I shot my whole bankroll last month, all 2,700 v-chips on one bet. :(

I was what you'd call a V-High Roller! :cool:

Now that I'm completely busted with ZERO v-cash underneath my name on the left, I need to earn me some more v-chips, dag nab it! :eek:

Is there a way to re-up? I need to be in v-action! :D

What say you, V-Bookie? :p

JAM

LOL Me too...
I am glad I can say I do much better betting on the horses. LOL

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey, man, I got me a bankroll to work with again! vBookie must have missed my action! :p

Thanks, vBookie! :D

JAM

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Irish634 said:
Hmmmm hopefully I'll get another $25 to lose :D

I think vBookie will have to check his vAccounts Payable and see how many vChips he has left to donate to us vGamblers! :D

JAM

fluidstroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jam ive been gone awhile but now im back and ready to gamble. Do you have enough influence to get them to post olathe? Im itching.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
fluidstroke said:
Jam ive been gone awhile but now im back and ready to gamble. Do you have enough influence to get them to post olathe? Im itching.

Our nostrils are wide open. I've got a small vBankroll of 25 vChips. However, an Olathe vBookie Event would be very cool.

Hopefully, vBookie will see this thread and, if time allows, there will be an Olathe vBookie Event. It begins today, I think, Friday.

I have no idea who to bet on. With only 25 vChips, I have to be very conservative, like 5 vChips per contender. :eek:

JAM

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JimS said:
I"ve never bet any but I'd like to on this.

Wow, you've got a nice size vBankroll. :)

Hey, if a vGambler gives out a few tips on who to bet on, I wonder if there's such a thing as a vJellyRoll. :D

JAM