Dark Coc Butt Sleeve 62607.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 764
  • Curly and Dark Coc 62607.jpg
    Curly and Dark Coc 62607.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 614

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
here's a closeup of the ring that shows the fine silver rings above and below the ivory:

IMG_0876.jpg

the wood is really unique on this cue, here are more pics:

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

i'll post more tonite.

guy

pharaoh68

Banned
guycrunch said:
here are a few of mine:

james white:

IMG_0044.jpg

tascarella:

IMG_0907.jpg

guy

Hey guy-
I almost picked up that White at the 2006 Super Billiards Expo. I had a pretty fancy cue that I had toyed with trading for this one. Five pointer, no? Lacewood burl? Man! I love that cue.

And the Tascarella. Did that come from Pete or did you buy it on the secondhand market? I only ask because a friend had a similar Tasc that he sold maybe a year or two ago. Great looking cue and it played like a dream!
-Brian

pharaoh68

Banned
My player. An '05 amboyna Mottey. I've never hit with a cue that had a nicer feel than this. (Although the rosewood one to the right was a very close second! :D )

Attachments

• Motteys%201.JPG
    Motteys%201.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 401
  • Motteys%203.JPG
    Motteys%203.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 352

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pharaoh68 said:
Hey guy-
I almost picked up that White at the 2006 Super Billiards Expo. I had a pretty fancy cue that I had toyed with trading for this one. Five pointer, no? Lacewood burl? Man! I love that cue.

And the Tascarella. Did that come from Pete or did you buy it on the secondhand market? I only ask because a friend had a similar Tasc that he sold maybe a year or two ago. Great looking cue and it played like a dream!
-Brian

yes, the white is redwood lace burl (if i remember correctly) and it is a five pointer. still new and unchalked. i don't think i even screwed the shafts onto the butt! the wood is unbelievable in person.

the tascarella came from another az'er. unfortunately the wrap is so smooth i can't play with it even tho it hits great. it's like playing with a wrapless cue. so that one will be going.

guy

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That White butt sleeve is so figured and pearlescent it almost like like pearlized plastic from the older days! I'll bet it is drop dead gorgeous.

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Not a great pic, but 2nd from left, '96 Scruggs.

Attachments

• My Cues 006_edited (Medium).jpg
    My Cues 006_edited (Medium).jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 1,140

pharaoh68

Banned
rayjay said:
Not a great pic, but 2nd from left, '96 Scruggs.

Hey Ray-

DEid you get that Bluegrass from Joel (aka thingie)? I had the exact same cue for a while and was just wondering if this might be the same one. Silver, sycamore, and black rings. Monster cue! I really regret letting go of that one.

-Brian

qfancier

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pharaoh68 said:
Hey guy-

-Brian
The Tascarella looks like one I sold to vinniebabarooch a while ago. It was an exceptional playing cue.