Invitation to Women's and Men's Professional Players to the $22,500 SCO in Atlanta

MikeJanis

Banned
Invitation to Women's and Men's Professional Players to the $22,500 SCO2 in Atlanta

Everyone is welcome to attend. Men, Ladies, Professionals and Amateurs alike.

Yep, It's back !

View or Print a copy of the flyer here: http://ads.azbilliards.com/adclick....tourneyfliers/SouthernClassicOpen2Amateur.pdf

The Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour

Presents

THE SOUTHERN CLASSIC OPEN II
October 20th - 28th, 2007​
​


$22,500 ADDED

The SCO consists of 4 different events.
$2,500 Added Amateur 9-Ball Tournament, $3,000 Added Open 8-Ball Tournament
$5,000 Added Open 1-Pocket Tournament, $10,000 Added Open 10-Ball Tournament
+ a $2,000 Bonus for the players finishing highest in points after participating in at least 3 of the events.

All Events Played On Sixteen 9' Tables​

The events will be held at:

Mr Cues 2
3541 Chamblee-Tucker Rd
Atlanta, Georgia
​


Event Schedule:

Saturday, October 20th at 1pm
$2,500 Added
Amateur 9-Ball Tournament

Amateur Event - $77 Entry Fee
Race to 7W/7L* winner breaks
Finals at 8pm Sunday Night


Monday, October 22nd at 7pm
$3,000 Added
Open 8-Ball Tournament

Open Event - $77 Entry Fee
Race to 7W/7L* winner breaks
Finals at 9pm Wednesday Night



Wednesday, October 24th at 7pm
$5,000 Added
Open 1-Pocket Tournament

Open Event - $127 Entry Fee
Race to 3W/3L 1 set finals to 5* - alternate breaks
Finals at 9pm Friday Night


Friday, October 26th at 7pm
$10,000 Added
Open 10-Ball Tournament

Open Event - $77 Entry Fee
Race to 9W/7L* winner breaks
Finals at 9pm Sunday Night


$2,000 BONUS POINTS PAYOUT
($20 Participation Fee)
$1,500 to Highest Finisher after participating in at least 3 events
$500 to the highest Woman Finisher after participating in 3 events



All Events = Dress Code in Effect / *Races May Vary Upon Field Sizes
Player Auction - Each event will have a player auction
Event Registration - Players may register for each event on event date
Viking Tour Card Required For Participation - $30 Open or Amateur
Table Time & Reg. Fees of $27 included in entry fee


The Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour is proudly sponsored by:
click below to get the list. Support Our Sponsors !
 

Attachments

Last edited:
DeadPoked said:
Sounds like an awesome event. Goodluck with running it.


Thanks, the last SCO we did only had 3 divisions and brought in 216 players. We are going to try and top 300 players this year.

I hope everyone can make it.
 
Mike,
I could probably make it there for the 10 ball event, but not for the entire week. If you have a flyer that you can e-mail to me, I will print them out and pass them out at the events down here in Florida (SE Open - Florida Pro Tour) - or you can mail some to me.

blkjackds12@yahoo.com
 
MJ,
What size tables for the amateur 9-ball event?

What size tables for the open 10-ball event?

Could one play in both the open 10-ball AND the amateur 9-ball event?
 
Williebetmore said:
MJ,
What size tables for the amateur 9-ball event?

What size tables for the open 10-ball event?

Could one play in both the open 10-ball AND the amateur 9-ball event?


All the events are played on 9' tables.

Mj will edit all posts to contain this info.
 
MikeJanis said:
Anybody from AZ planning on coming to play in any the events ?

Can't say I'll be playing - its probably out of my league - but I'll be back in town by then so I'm sure I'll cruise by at some point. :P
 
ScottW said:
Can't say I'll be playing - its probably out of my league - but I'll be back in town by then so I'm sure I'll cruise by at some point. :P


ScottW, the low entry fees make these perfect events for anyone to play in.
 
MikeJanis said:
Anybody from AZ planning on coming to play in any the events ?

You know I will be there Mike. You did a great job at the last one with that huge field. Im sure you can handle a larger field too. You tournies are ALWAYS a pleasure to attend as a spectator and a player.

Southpaw
 
Hey Mj,

Are the entry restrictions for this Amateur event the same as the ones for the other Viking events?

Mike
 
Williebetmore said:
MJ,
Could one play in both the open 10-ball AND the amateur 9-ball event?

Yes, as long as you qualify as an amateur player you can play in both divisions.

The OPEN events are for anyone and everyone. The low $77 entry fee and GUARANTEED $10,000 added make this a perfect event for amateurs and pro's alike.
 
MikeJanis said:
Yes, as long as you qualify as an amateur player you can play in both divisions.

The OPEN events are for anyone and everyone. The low $77 entry fee and GUARANTEED $10,000 added make this a perfect event for amateurs and pro's alike.
hey mike i asked you earlier about the amateur event and you said not this time......change of plans?
 
dimes33 said:
hey mike i asked you earlier about the amateur event and you said not this time......change of plans?

dimes33, wel since the 1st post that you asked that question I received tons of phone calls and emails so I decided to go with the flow.

So yes, I did change the plan.
 
MikeJanis said:
dimes33, wel since the 1st post that you asked that question I received tons of phone calls and emails so I decided to go with the flow.

So yes, I did change the plan.
good deal,and thanks for the update:)
 
Back
Top