Brianna187( Liar Liar Pants On Fire)

bob griffin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LEE ,
BOB GRIFFIN HERE. I THOUGHT YOU HAD A BIG TAX BILL FROM THE IRS AND THAT WAS YOUR EXCUSE FOR NOT COMING DOWN TO MY SHOP TO PURCHASE THE MACHINES YOU HAD ME TO HOLD ON TO FOR ALMOST A MONTH THAT YOU SAID YOU WERE INTERESTED IN AND THEN REFUSEING AND NOT EXCEPTING MY CALLS OR RETURNING THEM SHOWS THAT YOU WERE LYING TO ME THE ALIGNRITE MACHINE I HAVE IS ABOUT 4 THOUSAND CHEAPER THAN THERES WITH CONTROLLERS AND PROGRAMS AND A EXTRA REAR BED FOR CUTTING SHAFTS AND BUTTS WHO,S GOING TO WRITE THE PROGRAMS TO CUT SHAFTS AND BUTTS ON THAT MACHINE????????? SINCE YOU SAID THE 8 HEAD MACHINE YOU BOUGHT FROM ALIGNRITE THE ONE I INVENTED YOU COULD,NT FIGURE OUT HOW TO WRITE THE SHAFT AND BUTT PROGRAMS FOR IT WHEN IT,S JUST HAS SIMPLE AS A 1 HEAD MACHINE I GUESS YOU,VE FOUND A FIRST GRADER LATELY TO WRITE THEM RIGHT??? YOU SHOULD TELL THE TRUTH TO PEOPLE SINCE THE MACHINE I INVENTED IS,NT ON YOUR HOME PAGE AND THEY,VE ONLY SOLD THAT ONE TO YOU THAT GIVES ME A GOOD IDEAL OF WHY YOUR LIKEING THERE INLAY MACHINES ENOUGH TO PAY $4.000 MORE FOR IT. BELIEVE ME GUYS THERES ALOT MORE TO THIS STORY THAN CAN BE TOLD IN THIS POST. ALL I CAN SAY LEE IS I BELIEVE THERES MORE TO THE REASON WHY YOU DECIEVED ME AND THERES OTHER PEOPLE INVOLVED THAT DID,NT LIKE THE FACT THAT I WOULD,NT PAY FOR THERE OBLIGATIONS TO PUT MORE MONEY INTO THERE POCKETS I,AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITYS BUT NEVER AT THE EXSPENSE OF OTHERS FEELINGS MONEYS ONE THING BUT FRIENDSHIPS ARE ANOTHER NOT TO MENTION MORALS I GUESS SOME PEOPLE CAN LIVE WITH MOST ANYTHING BUT REMEMBER IF YOU CAN,T LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND LIKE THE PERSON YOU SEE LOOKING BACK AT YOU THEN WHO WELL. IF YOU TOLD ME TOMORROW ITS RAINING OUT SIDE AND I WENT OUT TO SEE AND WAS GETTING WET THEN I WOULD BE AFRIAD TO LOOK UP BECAUSE IT WOULD PROBALY BE SOME BODY PEEING OUT THE UP STAIRS WINDOW. LEE THE UV SYSTEM YOUR SELLING AND THE FINISH THAT I HAD MADE FOR MY CUES THAT YOUR SELLING WHO GIVE YOU THE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS STUFF WHO GIVE YOU THE NUMBERS TO GET AHOLD OF THESE PLACES AND PEOPLE??? WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT ALIGNRITE TOOLS??? WHO ANSWERED YOUR NEEDS WHEN YOU PURCHASED THIS UV LIGHT AND FINISH AND CALLED ME BECAUSE YOU COULD,NT FIGURE OUT HOW TO SHOOT IT AND THEN BUFF IT UP NOT TO MENTION OTHER THINGS I JUST OFFERED TO YOU TO HELP YOU PROGRESS IN YOUR CUE MAKING????? YOU DON,T HAVE TO ANSWER THAT BECAUSE WE BOTH KNOW THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR I DO THOSE KIND OF THINGS FOR PEOPLE I LIKE AND THEN TO BE TREATED IN THIS MANNER MAKES ME REALIZE WHY OLDER CUE BUILDERS DON,T LIKE TO SHARE THERE KNOWLEDGE BECAUSE THEY END UP GETTING WET FROM THE SECOND FLOOR WINDOW. I STILL HAVE THESE MACHINES FOR SALE BECAUSE I,VE WORKED WITH A NEW COMPANY AND HAVE RECIEVED MACHINES FOR MY SERVICES SO MY USED STUFF IS FOR SALE I HAVE 2 PORPER MACHINES A ALIGNRITE 4 AXIS INLAY MACHINE THAT CUTS BUTTS AND SHAFTS 1 OF THE PORPERS IS A CNC THAT CUTS SHAFTS AND BUTTS AND HAS ALL CONTROLLERS WITH ALL MACHINE THE PORPERS HAVE KEY WAYED TAIL STOCKS THAT CAN BE OFF SET IN ANY DIRECTION AND HAVE INDICATORS AND THE TAPER BAR ON THE NON CNC PORPER HAS I THINK 17 ARE MORE TAPERS ON THAT ONE BAR I HAVE RADIAL PINS 3 BUCKS A PIECE. LEATHER 27 DIFFERENT PATTERNS AND LOTS OF OTHER STUFF EMAIL ME AT dagriffin@seidata.com FOR PRICING AND WHEN I TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU WON,T GET WET:eek: :D :confused:

Craig Fales

Registered bubinga user
Silver Member
well that was a massive wall of text....that I eagerly read...:D but no of it suprises me....

Jack Flanagan

P. T. Barnum was right !
Silver Member
another "satisfied" person, telling the world what to expect when dealing with Lee Malakoff, a.k.a. Brianna Products...:mad:

I tend to believe these negative reports over anything positive about this person/company. WHY ? I, too, had one of my employees get stung with one of Lee's deals.

want more, just search Brianna on AZ and read other comments :eek:

howardthedick

BIG Head Club
Silver Member
Brianna

Craig Fales said:
well that was a massive wall of text....that I eagerly read...:D but no of it suprises me....
HEY GUYS IV DONE A LOT OF DEALS WITH LEE, THEY ALWAYS WENT GREAT GREG

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
Bob you did indeed tell me all about the uv and contact numbers you did help me and answered my questions you didn't ask me not to share this with anyone, you didn't come up with my spray booth. Since you told me about Van tech I have worked with them and my friend Jerry Powers and he has taken the finish to a new level. As far as buying your stuff I did indeed ask if I could come and see it, as I was interested, but I never promised I would buy it for sure I did indeed have a tax bill which I have since paid. It is my choice to buy from anyone I choose. Your machines are a good value for someone, I am not doubting that. I just use a different type of cnc controller which I did explain to you. Therefore I didnt care to use your system. I know at the time I was interested you also had 7 or 8 other individuals interested in buying as well. I said I would like to see them, but if you had someone else wanting them then by all means pursue them as well. Did all 7 or 8 decide not to purchase them? Now anyone doubting me please feel free to contact alignrite tool and ask them personally if i did not buy their machines ....pay up front... and was an honorable business person. you can't please everyone all the time just like Mr Fales who continues to try and discredit me all i can say is, what have you ever done in or for this business NOTHING!!! I rest my case. IN LIFE POEPLE ARE JUDGED MY THEIR CHARACTER AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND HOW THEY LIVE THERE LIVES all I can say is if anyone here wants to say something bad about me or anyone, first I would look at yourselves before you judge anyone else. as far as helping anyone else, anyone afraid to do that like "these old cuemakers" Bob refers to, they have confidence issues in themseleves. There's enough business for everyone why would anyone hoard the info for themseleves when they have the oppportunity to help someone else? Isn't helping someone what life's really all about?

Jack Flanagan

P. T. Barnum was right !
Silver Member
since you called me out in a pm (possibly an effort to hide your lack of professionalism from the readers of this forum), here's the problem...

a former employee ordered a lathe maintenance set from you a few years back. you assured him that it would include an accu-loc set. it did not have one and I now have doubts that you know what an accu-loc joint actually is.

you said in an email that you were out of the accu-loc pins and would send one to him,,,, never happened. you did email and claim that you sent the accu-loc maintenance later and called him and me a liar in the email.

you were unprofessional then and now. you lack the basic understanding of common business procedures and practices.

my former employee and I will not purchase anything again from your company. we, however, will continue to tell anyone about your sleezy way of dealing with problems.

my suggestion to you is take a course on business ethics and a few anger management sessions might be beneficial, too.

bob griffin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jerrys butt

brianna187 said:
Bob you did indeed tell me all about the uv and contact numbers you did help me and answered my questions you didn't ask me not to share this with anyone, you didn't come up with my spray booth. Since you told me about Van tech I have worked with them and my friend Jerry Powers and he has taken the finish to a new level. As far as buying your stuff I did indeed ask if I could come and see it, as I was interested, but I never promised I would buy it for sure I did indeed have a tax bill which I have since paid. It is my choice to buy from anyone I choose. Your machines are a good value for someone, I am not doubting that. I just use a different type of cnc controller which I did explain to you. Therefore I didnt care to use your system. I know at the time I was interested you also had 7 or 8 other individuals interested in buying as well. I said I would like to see them, but if you had someone else wanting them then by all means pursue them as well. Did all 7 or 8 decide not to purchase them? Now anyone doubting me please feel free to contact alignrite tool and ask them personally if i did not buy their machines ....pay up front... and was an honorable business person. you can't please everyone all the time just like Mr Fales who continues to try and discredit me all i can say is, what have you ever done in or for this business NOTHING!!! I rest my case. IN LIFE POEPLE ARE JUDGED MY THEIR CHARACTER AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND HOW THEY LIVE THERE LIVES all I can say is if anyone here wants to say something bad about me or anyone, first I would look at yourselves before you judge anyone else. as far as helping anyone else, anyone afraid to do that like "these old cuemakers" Bob refers to, they have confidence issues in themseleves. There's enough business for everyone why would anyone hoard the info for themseleves when they have the oppportunity to help someone else? Isn't helping someone what life's really all about?
jerry did,nt do anything but jump in and try to add flex addtive to the finish because he did,nt like the way the finish sprayed on his cues the level of the grade of finish was just fine he just wanted something that shot like the old car clear he also learned and was told about the finish and light by the guy who had it made which was bob but hey remember i did,nt do anything for this buisness right but tell people about it not knowing they would use the info to make money from. hey lee what have you put back into this fine sport?? your always selling things to people involved but never giving nothing back i have heard about check my record i give away cues to 25 kids a year i offered info to anyone who needs it i design machines and make very little money for doing so to make the lives of cue builders alot easier . jerry is a fine cue maker and has taught me alot about cnc but i have taught him many things also but when i refused to pay for his tech support out of my pocket for alighnrite tools he,s never called me since when i was supose to be running the tech myself since i invented the design i guess his involvement are job with alighnrite was more important than our friendship i heard he,s now taking full credit for the 8 shaft butt machine as if it was his design . have done alot for this sport for no cash and i always tell the truth even if it hurts . LEE LETS LET IT GO THIS IS REALLY BAD FOR THE SPORT BUT THE NEXT PERSON AND EVERYONE AFTER THAT DON,T TELL THEM SOMETHING INLESS IT,S THE TRUTH THAT WAY YOU,LL AT LEAST FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF AND RESPECT YOURSELF AND NOT HAVE TO ATTACK THEM TO COVER UP YOUR LIES ONE MORE THINGS I DID,NT SALE THE MACHINES TO THE OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE I TOLD YOU I WOULD HOLD THEM UNTILL YOU COULD HAVE YOUR CHANCE TO ATLEAST LOOK AT THEM AND I DONE JUST THAT I DON,T GO AGAINEST MY WORD AND I NEVER HAD NOT EVEN FOR CASH BECAUSE I HAVE TO LIVE IN HERE WITH THIS GUY MONEY COMES AND GOES BUT I CAN,T GET RID OF THIS UGLY DUDE THAT LIVES IN HERE WITH ME. MADISON BOB HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING :D

JesPiddlin

Designed by Mother Nature
Silver Member
Once was enough

We had our one bad transaction and that was enough for us. When someone knowingly misrepresents an item and doesn't seem to really care, that's just plain wrong.

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
tomorrow i will post a copy of bobs check from align rite he was paid and jerry powers had to his job and help get this shaft machine running. align rite was promised by bob that he had 12 to 15 shaft machines sold which theres not 10 cuemakers in the counrty that could even afford one so look whos the lair. and they still paid you even though you never delivered. all you ever told them is an idea for an upright machine thats it no plans or prints or anything . they told me it took them 3 monthes for you to even answer the phone your mouthpiece kept making excuses for you. align rite was more then fair to you for what you did. also just wondering where you got your chemicial engineering degree??since you devolped that finish .oh yeah it was fantazee tech .the same place you got your new machines right
who in the right mind would give you a free meal let alone a shop full of machines if that person really exsists could please let me know i have the swap laqnd id like to sell.....wake up your in a dream world you cany hold a candle to jerry powers he forgot more then you will ever know
hey bob you opened opened this can of worms now im going to be your worst nightmare you can take that to the bank.

bob griffin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Law Suit

brianna187 said:
tomorrow i will post a copy of bobs check from align rite he was paid and jerry powers had to his job and help get this shaft machine running. align rite was promised by bob that he had 12 to 15 shaft machines sold which theres not 10 cuemakers in the counrty that could even afford one so look whos the lair. and they still paid you even though you never delivered. all you ever told them is an idea for an upright machine thats it no plans or prints or anything . they told me it took them 3 monthes for you to even answer the phone your mouthpiece kept making excuses for you. align rite was more then fair to you for what you did. also just wondering where you got your chemicial engineering degree??since you devolped that finish .oh yeah it was fantazee tech .the same place you got your new machines right
who in the right mind would give you a free meal let alone a shop full of machines if that person really exsists could please let me know i have the swap laqnd id like to sell.....wake up your in a dream world you cany hold a candle to jerry powers he forgot more then you will ever know
hey bob you opened opened this can of worms now im going to be your worst nightmare you can take that to the bank.
IF YOU POST ANY CHECK FROM ALIGHNRITE I WILL SUE YOU AND THEM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW THIS AGREEMENT BETWEEN THEM AND I IS BETWEEN US YOU HAVE OPENED A CAN OF WORMS NOT ME YET I GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO LET THIS GO YOU CHOSE TO TAKE IT FURTHER I HAVE A COPY OF ALIGHNRITES AND MY AGREEMENT IT STATES NOTHING ABOUT ME DOING TECH SUPPORT I ONLY AGREED TO RECIEVE PAYMENT FROM THEM FOR MACHINES SOLD THEY ASKED ME TO TRAVEL TO YOUR PLACE TO HELP YOU I DECLINED BECAUSE IT,S NOT IN MY CONTRACT TO DO SO TECH IS THERE PROBLEM TO DEAL WITH AND PAY FOR AS FOR ME NOT ANSWERING THE PHONE I WAS IN THE HOSTPITAL WITH MY HEART LAYING ON THE TABLE GETTING IT REPAIRED AGAIN. I HAD THE FINISH MADE BY THERE CHEMIST I TOLD THEM WHAT I WANTED THEY DELIVERED. AS FOR YOU YOU KNOW ONLY THERE SIDE OF THE STORY WHICH SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO YOU ARE NO ONE. AS FOR JERRY HE,S A VERY SMART PERSON AND HAS TAUGHT ME ALOT ABOUT CNC WORK AND I HAVE TAUGHT HIM VERY MUCH ALSO ABOUT MANY THINGS . IT SEEMS TO ME YOU HAVE ALOT OF WORMS CRAWLING AROUND OUT THERE NOT ME. YOU GO TO ALOT OF SHOWS MAYBE I,LL SEE YOU SOON AT ONE THEM WE,LL SEE HOW YOU ACT IN PERSON FACE TO FACE I DON,T THINK YOU WILL LIKE THE OUT COME OF SEEING MY FACE BECAUSE YOU NO I,AM A PRETTY UGLY GUY TO BEGIN WITH NOTHING YOU COULD DO TO MAKE ME ANY UGLYER HAS FOR THE TEN PEOPLE I HAVE THOSE EMAILS THEY SAID THEY WOULD AGREE TO A PRICE UNDER $10,000 DOLLARS WHICH I TOLD THE OWNER OF ALIGHNRITE THIS NOT THE INFLATED PRICE THEY RECIEVED THEY ALL BAILED AFTER HEARING THE PRICE. WATCH HOW YOU SPEAK ABOUT MY MOUTH PIECE I,VE BEEN MARRIED TO HER FOR 28 YEARS AND THATS WHY I MARRIED HER (BEWARE). AS FOR A FREE MEAL THATS WHAT YOU,VE BEEN GETTING FROM THIS SPORT FOR SOMETIME I THINK IT,S TIME FOR YOU TO LOSE A LITTLE WEIGHT.NOL , NOL.AIN,T THAT HOW THE OLD COUNTRY BOYS MULE TALKS, NOL, NOL. AS FOR THE MACHINE I HAVE EARNED THEY WILL MAKE THERE APPEARANCE WITHIN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME.NOL, NOL. WELL I GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO LET THIS GO BUT I WILL DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE IF YOU CHOOSE TO PERSUE THESE ISSUES . AS FOR ALIGHNRITE DID THEY TELL YOU OUR AGREEMENT BECAUSE I NEVER AGREED TO THEM DOING SO . AS FOR JERRY HE,S A GREAT CUE BUILDER AND AS I SAID AVERY SMART PERSON BUT HE CHOSED TO PART OUR FRIENDSHIP FOR MONEY AND I KNEW IT WAS,NT GOING TO BE MY MONEY HE RECIEVED AND ALIGHNRITE KNEW THIS AND ALL THINGS I,VE MENTIONED UP FRONT I CAN,T HELP THAT THEY RUN OFF MY BUYERS WITH THERE HIGHER PRICES I WAS TRYING TO SAVE THE CUE BUILDERS MONEY AND TIME AND SPACE WITH THIS DESIGN WHICH I HOLD A POOR MANS PATENT ON THATS RENEWED EVERY YEAR WHICH I USED MY DRAWINGS AND THERES TO OBTAIN WHICH THEY PROVIDED TO ME I DON,T DO VERY GOOD LOOKING DRAWINGS. IF THEY WISH TO PROVIDE YOU WITH INFORMATION YOU BETTER MAKE SURE IT,S CORRECT BEFORE OPENING YOUR MOUTH. NOL, NOL I,VE SPEND MORE ON PHONE CALLS TO THEM THAN I,VE ALMOST RECIEVED FROM THEM. MY MOUTH PIECE SAY,S HELLO AND THIS COULD BE ONLY A BEGINNING IF YOU CHOOSE TO PERSUE THIS MANNER BUT YOU DAMM SURE BETTER LEAVE HER OUT OF IT. ATTACK A WOMEN MAN WHAT A ASS YOU AND THEM. NOL,NOL. LET IT GO LEE YOUR NOT PREPARED FOR WORMS LIKE THESE. NOL,NOL. YOURS TRULY MADISON BOB. NOL, NOL, NOL ,NOL

RogerSLC-LV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lee Malakoff!!!!!

I usually try to stay as far away from these threads as I can. I'm not going to comment on specific things with which I have limited first hand knowledge so I'll stick to what I do know. I have done and am in the process of doing several deals with Lee and all of them have been easy, honest and trouble free. If that ever changes I won't hesitate to mention it.

I think everyone that posts on a forum such as this should feel an obligation to be as honest and accurate as possible when discribing transactions that they choose to discuss.

I'm not suggesting that anyone that has posted negative comments concerning Lee Malakoff does not have a right to do so or is being dishonest from their perspective..........I'm just presenting my perspective on the issue.

In the interest of full disclosure....... I consider Lee Malakoff a friend.

Regards, Roger

dave sutton

Banned
howardthedick said:
HEY GUYS IV DONE A LOT OF DEALS WITH LEE, THEY ALWAYS WENT GREAT GREG

likewise.

i go out of my way to deal with lee bc he is great. i wait all year to see him at valley forge and the us open to buy things. he has never been wrong to me and even goes out of his way to show me things and explain thing to make me happy.

as a matter of fact i sent a deal his way that didnt get dont and he sent me ***FREE*** goodins in the mail. for nothing he even payed shipping

some deals go bad but thats no reason to try to ruin someones rep

that was a massive runn-on sentence that i got tired of reading half way through

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
thanks guys for the nice thought there is afew poeple that continue to say nasty things i may have been a little ruff in my note to bob only because i feel he is wrong in what he said we did talk about me coming down i did have tax debts which i needed to take care of first i never asked you to not sell to the other buyers if you had all those buyers i find it hard to believe they all backed out but this has been a super slow summer for the indusrty . as far as buying your machines there agreat value for someone im just not interested in the way your controllers are set up mine are differant and im sticking with the same system with any new machines i buy. i never lied to you about anything as far as me dodging your calls ask anyone that knows me well in hard to get a hold of
i get 50 to 60 calls a day sometimes i just cany answer all the calls or just choose not nothing personal now you mention seeing me i will be at the us open and the derby city you know where to find me
thanks for everyone that has had some nice things to say this is what what these forms are for not to try and strike out at someone for personal
feelings as far as helping poeple i have been lucky and had many poeple help me over the past years if someone asks me to not reveal something i will honor that better then anyone... you helped me with the uv i have helped others i also designed a booth do you feel thats wrong you never said anything about keeping this a serect if you tell me somthing and ask me not to dicuss i will not there are many things i have learned from poeple they asked me to keep to myself and i will respect that,

dave sutton

Banned
Jack Flanagan said:
another "satisfied" person, telling the world what to expect when dealing with Lee Malakoff, a.k.a. Brianna Products...:mad:

I tend to believe these negative reports over anything positive about this person/company. WHY ? I, too, had one of my employees get stung with one of Lee's deals.

want more, just search Brianna on AZ and read other comments :eek:

well i took your advice.

i did the search for brianna and read their comments. your story holds no water. same 3 as on here bashing a great guy.

as a matter of fact there are MORE ppl that chimmed in and said all good things than bad.

DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE HOW MANY ITEMS HE SELLS IN A DAY??? to have a 2 or 3 out of thousands not happy is pretty damn good.

ps he did a exchange for one guy that still isnt happy. he tested it and it was fine. is every item broken? where are thr pics that guy promised?????

i have a old saying that always repeats in my head "its the indain not the arrow"

i play phone tag with lee all the time. he isnt avoiding me unless he doesnt like money. he is very busy

Last edited:

Voodoo Daddy

One Pocket 101
I never read this section until yesterday. I cant believe someone in the cue making community would public try to run another industry/cue maker's rep into the ground. The buying public chooses to do so, so be it but there is a unwritten rule...its called professional curtesy. Business wise, I have been dealing with Lee since the late 90's. He has been nothing but EASY to work with and goes out of his way to make whatever dealings we do perfect, so much so we became friends and continue to stay that way.

In a perfect world everyone would have 100% satisfaction, since world perfection is out of the question, there will always be those who complain or find the need to down someone. Lee, keep doing what you do...I'm a phone call away.

Steve Ferraro

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
bob griffin said:
LEE ,
BOB GRIFFIN HERE. I THOUGHT YOU HAD A BIG TAX BILL FROM THE IRS AND THAT WAS YOUR EXCUSE FOR NOT COMING DOWN TO MY SHOP TO PURCHASE THE MACHINES YOU HAD ME TO HOLD ON TO FOR ALMOST A MONTH THAT YOU SAID YOU WERE INTERESTED IN AND THEN REFUSEING AND NOT EXCEPTING MY CALLS OR RETURNING THEM SHOWS THAT YOU WERE LYING TO ME THE ALIGNRITE MACHINE I HAVE IS ABOUT 4 THOUSAND CHEAPER THAN THERES WITH CONTROLLERS AND PROGRAMS AND A EXTRA REAR BED FOR CUTTING SHAFTS AND BUTTS ......BLAH,BLAH, etc:

From here in the cheap seats watching, BoB is the one who brought a PERSONAL matter into a Public forum, disclosing personal info about Lee's private issues, so who really opened the worms ?? Personally I don't have anything bad to say about Lee, I have bought a few items from him on Ebay and have been satisfied. Some of the items he offers, no one else has. Some times things go wrong, sometimes things don't get handled correctly, it happens, but should be handled like adults, not like children in the school yard. I agree with Dave Sutton, it's usually the same 3-4 people complaining, that seem to have personal, not professional, axes to grind.
I also wish people knew how to use punctuation and spell check!:D
just my 1/2 cents from the cheap seats.
Dave