Click here: http://www.thecompassgroup.biz/merryxmas.swf
Merry Christmas to each and every one of you. May your stroke be straight, may you stance dead on, and your head on straight
This last 18 months has been one of the best and enjoyable times of my life. I started shooting pool 18 months ago. I have really enjoyed each and every time I get to play and practice. There isn't an hour that goes by that I don't think of pool in some way.
I have also met some really great friends and gracious people in this short amount of time. Sooooooooooooooo - Thank all of you especially at this time of the year for helping to make my last 1 1/2 years very very enjoyable.
Click on the above link and enjoy. Thanks.
Merry Christmas to each and every one of you. May your stroke be straight, may you stance dead on, and your head on straight
This last 18 months has been one of the best and enjoyable times of my life. I started shooting pool 18 months ago. I have really enjoyed each and every time I get to play and practice. There isn't an hour that goes by that I don't think of pool in some way.
I have also met some really great friends and gracious people in this short amount of time. Sooooooooooooooo - Thank all of you especially at this time of the year for helping to make my last 1 1/2 years very very enjoyable.
Click on the above link and enjoy. Thanks.