The REAL REASON Fatboy left!

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
He knew I'd be releasing this unedited video of him from back in his steroid days. To save himself a little embarrassment he decided to leave before it was released to the public.

Fatboy steroid days video

The Van der Sloot video has nothing on this shocking video. Fatboy like you've never seen him before!

//sorry for another Fatboy thread

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
DeadPoked said:
He knew I'd be releasing this unedited video of him from back in his steroid days. To save himself a little embarrassment he decided to leave before it was released to the public.

The Van der Sloot video has nothing on this shocking video. Fatboy like you've never seen him before!

WTF! I hope I am just like him when I grew up! HAHA! :p

smokeandapancak

what?
Silver Member
"Huge nipples man"

I knew what this was before I even clicked the link..... I love that dude...

I havent been around so much latley.... did fatboy pull a JAMoroski on us ???

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
smokeandapancak said:
"Huge nipples man"

Per the most unreliable of sources they're like "LOST;) " together...

curlyscues

we're watching
Silver Member
DeadPoked said:

Looks like Hal before he discovered Corona.

M.C.

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
smokeandapancak said:
"Huge nipples man"

Who knows how many thousands of Reps he did to get his nipples that huge! :D

Apparently Fatboy has left AZ for good. Seems like I remember him saying that like him or hate him that he wasn't going anywhere. Anyone want to make a bet on who will come back before the other, Fatboy or JAM? I like Fatboy in that bet.

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
I kinda wish

Wish I never seen that ....but it sure was funny :D
Funny thing is I remember about 10 years ago I was
working out alot at this gym here in Atlanta and this
big steriod head came in the hot sauna and there were
a few guys in there .He knew who I was and said Matt
look , look , look at this leg .Without missing a beat I said
man I aint into looking at your damn leg :D Everybody in
the whole place fell out laughing .I guess they thought he
would have intimidated me or something ?
Steriods do mess up peoples minds ......

cornfed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bucktooth is back some one has got to get the match between THE FAMOUS FAT BOY AND THE NOT SO FAMOUS BUCKTOOTH IF THEY CAN MATCH UP IT WILL BE THE BIGEST $$$$$$$$$$$ MATCH IN HISTORY.....I don't know about you NITS AND NIT WITS BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS KIND OF A MEGA EVENT........

Southpaw

Swing away, Meril....
Silver Member
cornfed said:
Bucktooth is back some one has got to get the match between THE FAMOUS FAT BOY AND THE NOT SO FAMOUS BUCKTOOTH IF THEY CAN MATCH UP IT WILL BE THE BIGEST $$$$$$$$$$$ MATCH IN HISTORY.....I don't know about you NITS AND NIT WITS BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS KIND OF A MEGA EVENT........

Good one Toothie. Keep hiding behind ur alias.......just like a good coward should.

Southpaw

Dagwoodz

the dude abides...
Silver Member
cornfed said:

*sigh*

broken-record.jpg

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
DeadPoked said:

DeadPoked, I owe you one. :mad: I had just clicked on the link and the guy is going on about his muscles and his nipples and my wife walks by the computer listens and glances at the sick man for a moment before I have a chance to turn it off and gives me that "you sick f**k" look. :eek: It wasn't nice, trust me.

THANKS A LOT, DUDE. mad::mad:

JoeyA

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Freakin' hilarious.
I think Stallone did that during his roid days.
Now, I bet he uses the pump.

JoeyA

Silver Member
JoeyInCali said:
Freakin' hilarious.
I think Stallone did that during his roid days.
Now, I bet he uses the pump.

Sylvester uses HGH, not steroids. :rolleyes:

"In 10 years HGH will be an over-the-counter drug."

JoeyA

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
JoeyA said:
Sylvester uses HGH, not steroids. :rolleyes:

"In 10 years HGH will be an over-the-counter drug."

JoeyA
Not what I heard.
Frank Columbo administered his roids.

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
JoeyA said:
DeadPoked, I owe you one. :mad: I had just clicked on the link and the guy is going on about his muscles and his nipples and my wife walks by the computer listens and glances at the sick man for a moment before I have a chance to turn it off and gives me that "you sick f**k" look. :eek: It wasn't nice, trust me.

JoeyA

Funniest post on the forums so far today.:D

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
JoeyA said:

JoeyA

That's a good boy Joey. Now go throw out the trash and walk the dog. You might get some ice cream when you get done. :D

JoeyA

Silver Member
jay helfert said:
That's a good boy Joey. Now go throw out the trash and walk the dog. You might get some ice cream when you get done. :D

Are you feeling lonely, GINGERBREAD MAN? :D

You begged for me to cut you some slack and I granted your request because I am a nice guy and now you want more? Sheesh. You had better make up your mind one way or the other. :confused: The forum doesn't want to see you go on tilt, AGAIN. :D :D

JoeyA

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
JoeyA said:
Are you feeling lonely, GINGERBREAD MAN? :D

You begged for me to cut you some slack and I granted your request because I am a nice guy and now you want more? Sheesh. You had better make up your mind one way or the other. :confused: The forum doesn't want to see you go on tilt, AGAIN. :D :D

JoeyA

Whose on tilt now, Joy Boy?