Who stole this table?

Hey did anyone notice the winning bidder had no feedback so it might be for sale again very soon.--Leonard
 
I bought one for $2000 in amazing shape with ball return. I think mine is a 1948 model. This rich kid in Bel Aire, CA. sold it to me after his grandfather died. He couldn't wait to get rid of it.
 
I wish I could say it was me, but I already have a 12' Regina to work on.I'm thinking of redoing all of the veneers on it, and then getting rid of it.
Although where I'm going to find time to get that done in the next few months who knows.....lol
I picked up a 10' Anniversary last year, but another AZ'er has that bad boy now, with all three sets of rails.
If it wasn't a scam buyer on that 9 footer, someone scored a helluva good table. I never see those out here.
 
I got the same table for 700,the veneers on the legs have to be redone and The guy wanted to get rid of the table.
 
I caught that too, but there was only an hour left and the shipping somewhat bothered me enough to deter me from bidding without confirming w/ seller that shipping to my house was kosher. I am pretty close too, but to DC is a helluva trip in a truck!
 
Back
Top