New J&J jump breaks for sale...

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
hello.. i got a new batch of j&j jump breaks for sale..

OK.. here is a complete list of what i have..

SOLD!!
these are what i have..

if anybody else is interested in any of them.. let me know.. they are
$63 shipped priority mail with insurance and include free joint protectors..

they will not last long!

thanks..chris

Last edited:

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
These cues are well worth the money!! I wished I would have ran into you before I bought mine.

I really like the white ferrules. I can hammer breaks now:D

madhaterm3

will work for food
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
im in the market for a break cue.... and i really didnt want to spend much so this might be a good one for me.

are these a very stiff break cue? what tip is on them?

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
$ for $, the best break cue out there. I have bought 3 of these and used them for a while until I sold them for more than I spent and bought another. They do have a problem holding the bumper though.

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
madhaterm3 said:
im in the market for a break cue.... and i really didnt want to spend much so this might be a good one for me.

are these a very stiff break cue? what tip is on them?

Mine has the small white ferrule on it so I'm not sure what kind of tip it has, but iba can tell you how much it has improved my break. These are WELL WORTH the money. And for $63, Chrisonline sells the J&J's CHEAPER than anyone I've seen on the net period. I have broke with the J&J's that had the phenolic tips but I dont like them as much.

(If you like the jump balls as well, get the phenolic). But madhater, you wont be disappointed IMO if you buy one. I started a thread in the "Cue Review" section about these cues and read it. Others here like them as well, especially for the price.

madhaterm3

will work for food
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
thank you for the advice... I am looking for one to break with and to use as a jump cue.

right now i just do a soft break (because of lack of a cue) so i don't get run out when i don't make anything.

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
madhaterm3 said:
thank you for the advice... I am looking for one to break with and to use as a jump cue.

right now i just do a soft break (because of lack of a cue) so i don't get run out when i don't make anything.

Well IMO get you a J&J with the phenolic tip. The handles screw off so you can use it as a jump cue and I've seen a friend jump with his and they will make the ball fly for sure.

madhaterm3

will work for food
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
powerlineman80 said:
Well IMO get you a J&J with the phenolic tip. The handles screw off so you can use it as a jump cue and I've seen a friend jump with his and they will make the ball fly for sure.

good plan... i probably wouldnt take off the back to jump, i agree with the Pearl's philosophy on jumping (even though i know nothing abotu it) i just wouldnt want a shorty...

LoGiC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I break with one of these, and all the guys I play with always ask if they can use it to break, when we also readily have a Pred BK2 break cue to use also. Just giving my input here.

Free bump and these should be sold already.

Cue Freak

Why the stupid man suit?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
powerlineman80 said:

That's for sure, I can get over a pack of smokes from a half inch away. Granted it's not consistently, but it can be done!

Matt

trendkill

Takin' notes?!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I used to have one of these, a friend of mine wanted to trade me his Predator BK for it...of course I took that deal. These J&J's hit a ton, and make jumping too easy. You can't get these on eBay for less than $80. Great cues for a great price!

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
just a bump. i also like i previously said have some white ferruled ones as well.. i was just waiting for some pre buyers to pick the ones they wanted..

i will be updating the first post shortly to all that i have.

thanks..chris

JayBates

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
just a bump for Chirs. i bought 2 more off him 2 or 3 weeks ago. hes a good man to deal with making that our 5th or 6th transaction. cant go wrong with these cues or with Chris. thanks again,
Jay

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
thanks for the kind words Jay..

all of the phenolic tipped stained maple cues are now sold..

still have both birdseye cues and just about every other model in
the white ferrule versions..

chris

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
just a bump to the top..

i still have the plain birdseye maple with the phenolic tip available..

i also have

the palmwood sp with white ferrule and phenolic tip
the plain birdseye maple with white ferrule and phenolic tip
the walnut stained maple with the white ferrule and phenolic tip

i have about 8 total.. i will post weights soon..
anybody with interest.. please let me know.. thanks.chris