fan-tum said:After reading Ulrich's thread about head banging, it begs the question" What's the worst thing you've ever done after blowing a crucial shot?
fan-tum said:After reading Ulrich's thread about head banging, it begs the question" What's the worst thing you've ever done after blowing a crucial shot?
BPG24 said:Handed $500 to my opponent
bigskyjake said:Screamed F bomb loud enough for everyone to hear them whacked my cue on the table
alstl said:If that gal in your avatar was your opponent I can't say I blame you. I wish you would change that, an old man like me could have a heart attack looking at it.
olauzon said:innocently poked my toes through sheet rock material
fan-tum said:After reading Ulrich's thread about head banging, it begs the question" What's the worst thing you've ever done after blowing a crucial shot?
fan-tum said:After reading Ulrich's thread about head banging, it begs the question" What's the worst thing you've ever done after blowing a crucial shot?
Island Drive said:I sure glad he didn't bang his head on a Gold Crown Pocket Iron, could of been fatal, way to go Diamond, soften up the corners for those head bangers.![]()
CocoboloCowboy said:I keep my temper under control, and cuss to meself in silance.![]()