Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Michaela Tabb Famous Referee NAKED?????
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Michaela Tabb Famous Referee NAKED?????
Old
  (#1)
junksecret
Certified Fish
junksecret has a reputation beyond reputejunksecret has a reputation beyond reputejunksecret has a reputation beyond reputejunksecret has a reputation beyond reputejunksecret has a reputation beyond reputejunksecret has a reputation beyond reputejunksecret has a reputation beyond reputejunksecret has a reputation beyond reputejunksecret has a reputation beyond reputejunksecret has a reputation beyond reputejunksecret has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 410

Talking Michaela Tabb Famous Referee NAKED????? - 05-11-2008, 03:43 AM

Michaela Tabb, The worlds leading female referee and femme fatale was spotted yesterday in the bar at the Riviera Hotel, getting awfully "friendly" with a VERY unsavory character...none other than junksecret, or so he says. Insiders report that while she appeared friendly in the photo, she was overheard saying "sod off you wanker" under her baby-fresh breath after their meeting....here is the exclusive photo, YOU decide.....

I KID, I KID!!!!!! It's just an old British tabloid trick to get you to read THIS:

Michaela and Patricia Murphy, her counterpart for the World Pool Masters are doing an AMAZING job!

Michaela, a Brit who is married to Scottish pool player Ross McInnes, has refereed in some capacity at every Matchroom Sport-sponsored pool event since 1997. No stranger to conflicts at the table, she and Earl Stickland butted heads during a 2003 match between Steve Davis and Earl. Earl reportedly gave her a bunch of flowers the following evening as an apology for his behavior. In disputed calls the video has backed her up innumerable times. I have seen her speaking to players several times during this event and all I see is them nodding when she's done.

So, faced with the ponderous question of who's autograph did I want, Buste, Shane, Cory, etc....who would I embarrass myself to get a picture with?....well, you know the rest of the story....

She couldn't have been sweeter and I, apparently along with the players, have the utmost respect for her...oh yeah, AND she IS beautiful....

EDIT: I have lots more pics but it's 3:30am so I'll post them soon....er or later...

"Just for that, I'm gonna beat ya flat".

Last edited by junksecret; 05-11-2008 at 04:03 AM.

Old
  (#2)
Fast Lenny
♠ ♥ ONTHERAILTV.COM ♣ ♦
Fast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1275

05-11-2008, 03:47 AM

Nice pic,im sure it was a pleasure to meet her,i like the way the Brit ladies talk,sexy-sexy!

I want to go on a epic trip into the darkness of night, running into the new. Heading through the dry deserts, the damp jungles, the snowy mountains, and the endless oceans. I want to ride every fu$%@ng beast there is to get to the last piece of paradise.
Fast Lenny
Play well and be lucky.
Irving Crane

Old
  (#3)
mullyman
<---MULLY in the 80's
mullyman has a reputation beyond reputemullyman has a reputation beyond reputemullyman has a reputation beyond reputemullyman has a reputation beyond reputemullyman has a reputation beyond reputemullyman has a reputation beyond reputemullyman has a reputation beyond reputemullyman has a reputation beyond reputemullyman has a reputation beyond reputemullyman has a reputation beyond reputemullyman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

05-11-2008, 04:07 AM

Yeah, she's pretty fine.
MULLY

Old
  (#4)
ArizonaPete
AzB Silver Member
ArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-11-2008, 07:03 AM

Settle down!

Famous Referee
Old
  (#5)
steveinflorida
steveinflorida has a reputation beyond reputesteveinflorida has a reputation beyond reputesteveinflorida has a reputation beyond reputesteveinflorida has a reputation beyond reputesteveinflorida has a reputation beyond reputesteveinflorida has a reputation beyond reputesteveinflorida has a reputation beyond reputesteveinflorida has a reputation beyond reputesteveinflorida has a reputation beyond reputesteveinflorida has a reputation beyond reputesteveinflorida has a reputation beyond repute

Famous Referee - 05-11-2008, 07:05 AM

Sorta gives a whole new meaning to 'Ball in hand'.

STEVE PRICE
Case Maker

Ph. 727 442 0075

Old
  (#6)
Black-Balled
The Bloody Pit is Pleased
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
05-11-2008, 07:07 AM

With a title, "Michaela Tabb Famous Referee NAKED?????"...

Russ is not going to like this.

There is no beauty here, just the stench of wine and beer.

my program will expose interns to experienced trainers.
Death and hatred to mankind, poisoning their brainwashed minds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanoc View Post
Posters on Az tell me that pictures confuse them,
and that is why they love to buy from me
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast View Post
...he loves pool, but he lost his love for pool halfway through the one pocket...

Old
  (#7)
SCCues
< Searing Twins
SCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

05-11-2008, 07:47 AM

I wish all of the referees looked like that. Michaela not only does a good job, but she adds some class to the matches.....

James

Playing cue:--Murrell--
Cues:--Mottey, Murrell, James White--
Favorite Pool Games:--9 Ball & One Pocket--

Old
  (#8)
poolhustler
Lost in space...
poolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3500

05-11-2008, 09:11 AM

Hmmmmm.....where's her left hand at Joe????

Last edited by poolhustler; 05-11-2008 at 01:15 PM.

Old
  (#9)
BrandyWine
Mike's Better Half
BrandyWine has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyWine has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyWine has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyWine has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyWine has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyWine has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyWine has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyWine has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyWine has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyWine has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyWine has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1150

05-11-2008, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by junksecret
Michaela Tabb, The worlds leading female referee.......

Michaela and Patricia Murphy, her counterpart for the World Pool Masters are doing an AMAZING job!....
Junk,
The expression on your face is "Priceless"!~ She could have told you "you were a dumb schluck" right then and you'd be nodding saying "yeh, ain't it great!" She's too good for you...dude. j/k

Michaela really does bring class and professionalism to the sport. Look... it really does take a Woman to keep you guys in-line!

Have fun.... wish I was there!

Take a Leap of Faith...

Old
  (#10)
Derek
AzB Silver Member
Derek has a reputation beyond reputeDerek has a reputation beyond reputeDerek has a reputation beyond reputeDerek has a reputation beyond reputeDerek has a reputation beyond reputeDerek has a reputation beyond reputeDerek has a reputation beyond reputeDerek has a reputation beyond reputeDerek has a reputation beyond reputeDerek has a reputation beyond reputeDerek has a reputation beyond repute

05-11-2008, 10:26 AM

A naked Michaela Tabb would have got you some rep points.

Old
  (#11)
Russ Chewning
Short Bus Russ - C player
Russ Chewning has a reputation beyond reputeRuss Chewning has a reputation beyond reputeRuss Chewning has a reputation beyond reputeRuss Chewning has a reputation beyond reputeRuss Chewning has a reputation beyond reputeRuss Chewning has a reputation beyond reputeRuss Chewning has a reputation beyond reputeRuss Chewning has a reputation beyond reputeRuss Chewning has a reputation beyond reputeRuss Chewning has a reputation beyond reputeRuss Chewning has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

05-11-2008, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled
With a title, "Michaela Tabb Famous Referee NAKED?????"...

Russ is not going to like this.
Yeah, I am angry.

(No nekkid pics, dammit!)

Russ

I am Short Bus Russ, I'm a C player, (confirmed by Smorgass Bored), and I'll take the 5 and the breaks.

"Donny if you get a few minutes later, go f&ck yourself." - jamesroberts

Old
  (#12)
PETARD
AzB Silver Member
PETARD has a reputation beyond reputePETARD has a reputation beyond reputePETARD has a reputation beyond reputePETARD has a reputation beyond reputePETARD has a reputation beyond reputePETARD has a reputation beyond reputePETARD has a reputation beyond reputePETARD has a reputation beyond reputePETARD has a reputation beyond reputePETARD has a reputation beyond reputePETARD has a reputation beyond repute

05-11-2008, 11:01 AM

and i thought i was the scummiest old man there! good move/ooooppppsssss
great move

Old
  (#13)
av84fun
Banned
av84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond repute

05-11-2008, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaPete
Settle down!
No...Settle doon.

(-:

Old
  (#14)
Dead Money
AzB Silver Member
Dead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

05-11-2008, 02:30 PM

I see no nakedness

Old
  (#15)
tgspool
AzB Bronze Member
tgspool has a reputation beyond reputetgspool has a reputation beyond reputetgspool has a reputation beyond reputetgspool has a reputation beyond reputetgspool has a reputation beyond reputetgspool has a reputation beyond reputetgspool has a reputation beyond reputetgspool has a reputation beyond reputetgspool has a reputation beyond reputetgspool has a reputation beyond reputetgspool has a reputation beyond repute

05-11-2008, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Money
I see no nakedness
ban the thread starter. unless he post them up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: