Jay Helfert movie, PART 2!

You Are A Genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Hope The Mods Are Smart Enough To Sticky Both Of These Movies
 
I have never laughed so hard in my life on this forum. :D :D :D

WELL DONE! Somebody needs to hire you, my friend! You bring out the best in everything you do. :)

JAM
 
wow!

I am a funny guy myself, and can make anyone laugh..but you my friend..have me beat ...

I have to admit i peed myself when hittler said "F&*K NPR"

well done buddy, well done
 
I gotta wait to give you rep again but....GREAT job!!! Instead of the rep, can I give you my spot on the Varney list??......:)

Joe
 
my stomach huuuurts

Johnnyt said:
That was great. Even better than part 1 IMO. I laughed my ass off. Johnnyt

Same here, same here!:D :D Too bad I can't give you rep. again :-D What is more is that the jokes in this one can be understood only by AZers and that makes it even better!
 
man those are so strong, gota keep them going evey few months after something happens, this is classic.

I wonder what the people surfing around on Youtube who dont know us are thinking when they watch these video's. :confused: They will probably turn them over to Secret Service and Jay Helfert will be detained at Guantanamo Bay detention camp until the investigation is complete, dont worry Jay i'll put some $$$ on your books out there.
 
That was pretty good,

I just hope I can get in a woofing match so I can be in a video someday.

any takers? hahaha.
 
Wow.... absolutely BRILLIANT... I haven't been on this forum for too long... but I have fortunatly been on here long enough to be able to appreciate the humor .... mad rep to you...
 
Back
Top