Fast Eddies Olhausen 9 Ball Tour June 14-15

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fast Eddies Olhausen 9 Ball Tour resumes it's schedule Jun 14-15 in College Station Texas.

9 Ball
8 Ft Tables
Race to 9 Race to 7
Alternate Break
$65.00 Entry
$1750 Added

Registrations will be taken Friday until 11:00 pm and again Saturday morning from 9:30 am until 11:30 am with the players meeting to begin @ 12.00 noon.

For more information please contact Lewis Jones @ 210-367-4761.
 
ironman said:
Fast Eddies Olhausen 9 Ball Tour resumes it's schedule Jun 14-15 in College Station Texas.

9 Ball
8 Ft Tables
Race to 9 Race to 7
Alternate Break
$65.00 Entry
$1750 Added

Registrations will be taken Friday until 11:00 pm and again Saturday morning from 9:30 am until 11:30 am with the players meeting to begin @ 12.00 noon.

For more information please contact Lewis Jones @ 210-367-4761.

Thanks for the reminder, Lewis! I just booked my hotel. Can't wait!
 
I've still only been to one this year..I want to go we'll see how the money is that week..Guys come out and support this great Monthly Texas Tradition..Fast Eddies.... it doesn't get any tougher..
 
rack'em zach'em said:
I've still only been to one this year..I want to go we'll see how the money is that week..Guys come out and support this great Monthly Texas Tradition..Fast Eddies.... it doesn't get any tougher..

Plan on it Zach. This is always a pretty good one.
 
ironman said:
Fast Eddies Olhausen 9 Ball Tour resumes it's schedule Jun 14-15 in College Station Texas.

9 Ball
8 Ft Tables
Race to 9 Race to 7
Alternate Break
$65.00 Entry
$1750 Added

Registrations will be taken Friday until 11:00 pm and again Saturday morning from 9:30 am until 11:30 am with the players meeting to begin @ 12.00 noon.

For more information please contact Lewis Jones @ 210-367-4761.
i am already starting to make plans....any hotel recommendations??
 
morinj29 said:
i am already starting to make plans....any hotel recommendations??

I haven't even looked into it yet Joe. The one we stayed at last time was ok and reasonable. I'll look at my file tomorrow and let you know.
 
Yep , I 'll try to get there , was born a few miles from there in Brehnam ... I know for sure it will be a great tourney ... Lewis is top shelf as director and a wascal wabbutt ,and his tourneys are alot of fun and College Station is home to some beautiful ladies and good food ... Can't wait so don't be late...;) :cool:
 
Can we join hands and sing cumbuyah after we have a calcutta outside in the 1100 degree heat? Lewis I'll do it outside and give you guys the money that way you guys aren't responsible...how about that?

Yes I have a gambling addiction lol ..1-800-what?
 
rack'em zach'em said:
Can we join hands and sing cumbuyah after we have a calcutta outside in the 1100 degree heat? Lewis I'll do it outside and give you guys the money that way you guys aren't responsible...how about that?

Yes I have a gambling addiction lol ..1-800-what?

No!! The reason so many others are catching heat about calcuttas is be cause the TABC is watching all the talk on the internet. It seems you would have caught on to this by now.
 
I always crack up when people discuss illegal activities on the Internet. It's like saying you're having a cue raffle... illegal in a lot states... it's just asking for trouble one day.
 
ironman said:
No!! The reason so many others are catching heat about calcuttas is be cause the TABC is watching all the talk on the internet. It seems you would have caught on to this by now.
dang no calcutta.....geez.....the nerve of some ppl.....i didn't know know you were born in blue bell country eric
 
Samiel said:
I always crack up when people discuss illegal activities on the Internet. It's like saying you're having a cue raffle... illegal in a lot states... it's just asking for trouble one day.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!
 
ironman said:
No!! The reason so many others are catching heat about calcuttas is be cause the TABC is watching all the talk on the internet. It seems you would have caught on to this by now.

Speaking of getting caught.... where you getting married at? In San Antonio? :D CONGRAT's!!
 
akaTrigger said:
Speaking of getting caught.... where you getting married at? In San Antonio? :D CONGRAT's!!

She is going with me to College Station and from there we are going to my hometown in Arkansas and do it there. We are gonna get married in a turnip green garden.
 
Back
Top