3C League in Denver

If you're in the Denver area, join us! This is probably the first ever 3c league in Denver. 16 players signed up so far.

Attachments

•  Billiard Tournament Elegant  Flyer_20240414_153610_0000.png
    Billiard Tournament Elegant Flyer_20240414_153610_0000.png
    646.4 KB · Views: 35

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you're in the Denver area, join us! This is probably the first ever 3c league in Denver. 16 players signed up so far.
NBD, but FYI, you spelled 'League' wrong. I wish this had been there when I lived in Denver. I wouldn't have been remotely competitive, but I wouldn't have minded throwing in $15 per week to enjoy the atmosphere and play against good players. I remember how special it was at the Greeley Senior Center when just one really good player (@12squared aka Dave Gross) showed up and played with us duffs. I hope this is a rousing success for you.

NBD, but FYI, you spelled 'League' wrong. I wish this had been there when I lived in Denver. I wouldn't have been remotely competitive, but I wouldn't have minded throwing in $15 per week to enjoy the atmosphere and play against good players. I remember how special it was at the Greeley Senior Center when just one really good player (@12squared aka Dave Gross) showed up and played with us duffs. I hope this is a rousing success for you.

I didn't see that. Thanks.

We had 20 players signed up and about half of the players are beginners. Should be a good experience for all of us since most of us are probably never played in a 3c league.