Does anyone know anything about this signed Helmstetter cue?

I can take more pictures later when I get home. However, here's one I snapped on the signature, date, and series number. So, does anyone know anything about this cue, the series, etc.? Original owner (my dad) bought in August 1990. I believe -- and I could be wrong -- that this series, or the first 10 of them, were promised or exclusive to Blatt Billiards as my dad was told in advance they would have it and he secured # 1 of 25 with a deposit and had to wait for it to arrive.

I can provide more pictures and details later on. Just looking to learn about this cue, the Helmstetter signed series from the 80's, etc.

Thank you in advance.
Helmstetter.jpg

Did I do anything wrong here? Did I inadvertently break a rule here? If I did, I apologize. New member and I screwed up.

Is there a proper way to ask about a cue? Thanks.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
Did I do anything wrong here? Did I inadvertently break a rule here? If I did, I apologize. New member and I screwed up.

Likely you would have more eyes on it in the main forum, this section isn't viewed as often.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member

I think you will be just fine. 😉👍

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best place to ask is prob. in 'Main' forum. Helmstetter/ADAM made various runs of 25 and 50 cues with signature. Nice cues. Lets see the rest of it.