Dont buy from JD cues

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
custom cue i sent him half for march of 2023 he said 5 months
october i ask about progress, hes clearly forgotten about it
nov he says 5-6 more weeks and asks if i can pay the rest so he can get some medicine for mom the next month
sends progress pics now
meaning he never started back when i made the deposit
december nothing
january i ask about completion time, feb, march i remind him its been a yr and he promises to send next monday
next week he doesnt because religious holiday promises to next week. that was a week ago today he promised to.

screw this shit im getting a paypal refund

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
custom cue i sent him half for march of 2023 he said 5 months
october i ask about progress, hes clearly forgotten about it
nov he says 5-6 more weeks and asks if i can pay the rest so he can get some medicine for mom the next month
sends progress pics now
meaning he never started back when i made the deposit
december nothing
january i ask about completion time, feb, march i remind him its been a yr and he promises to send next monday
next week he doesnt because religious holiday promises to next week. that was a week ago today he promised to.

screw this shit im getting a paypal refund

The first payment refund window has expired, you have 180 days. If you backed it with a credit card, you may be able to get a charge back through

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
The first payment refund window has expired, you have 180 days. If you backed it with a credit card, you may be able to get a charge back through
i noticed that, and they wont even let me report a refund till may 1st it says
The part i was able to send a report about an issue they just forwarded it to him 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
Now all of a sudden photos of a beautiful finished cue the looks to have been complete for who knows how long
show up with more promises of sending

He may well indeed be going through tough times as he claims
But I still do not recommend to get a custom made by him, buy something that’s already finished

Biloxi Boy

Man With A Golden Arm
Never underestimate the power of a legitimate complaint made on AZB. Not to toss a wrench in the gears, but have you given any thoughts to how to handle the final payment? Please let us know when the cue is in your hands.

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
Never underestimate the power of a legitimate complaint made on AZB. Not to toss a wrench in the gears, but have you given any thoughts to how to handle the final payment? Please let us know when the cue is in your hands.
Say what? I paid the final payment in November

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
Well its on its way atleast
Case closed
IMG_5175.jpeg
IMG_5173.jpeg