My Horrible experience with Kent Davis

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Not really.
Kent makes good cues and he has that unique veneering the most figured part of the woods that attracts many.
He might not take any more orders but he should have no problem selling cues.
I do hope he settles the cue owed if the claim is true.

Joey,

I've known Greg for 30+- yrs, he's a friend who is honest to a fault.

This is an open site, if Kent isn't a member he's welcome to join and state his side or he can do so through a proxy who is a member.

i'll opine that he sent Greg pics of "his" cue while the build was in-process which was sold due to pressing financial needs

time will tell

Last edited:

howardthedick

BIG Head Club
Silver Member
The leeway some people give these prima dona fkng cuemakers is laughable. Agree 100% with your takes. These people who act all butthurt need a scrip of 'GROWACET'.
The leeway some people give these prima dona fkng cuemakers is laughable. Agree 100% with your takes. These people who act all butthurt need a scrip of 'GROWACET'.
What are you talking about? I was hoping to get by with just one troll but so much for that.

Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Joey,

I've known Greg for 30+- yrs, he's a friend who is honest to a fault.

This is an open site, if Kent isn't a member he's welcome to join and state his side or he can tell through a proxy who is a member.

i'll opine that he sent Greg pics of "his" cue while the build was in-process which was sold due to pressing financial needs

time will tell
I do hope the issue is settled.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What are you talking about? I was hoping to get buy with just one troll but so much for that.
I'm talking about how so many cue suckers put these a-hole builders up on a pedestal and let them totally fk them over. Thought i was pretty clear on that but i guess not. You got played for TEN yrs and i'm a troll for pointing that out???? Whatever dude.

Last edited:

howardthedick

BIG Head Club
Silver Member
I'm talking about how so many cue suckers put these a-hole builders up on a pedestal and let them totally fk them over. Thought i was pretty clear on that but i guess not. You got played for TEN yrs and i'm a troll for pointing that out???? Whatever dude.
You are a Troll when you have no history of trades or feedback and nothing intelligent to add to a thread, but your feeble opinion. That makes you a troll, not the bad ass you're portraying yourself as.