My new Pool & Billiards Apparel Brand: Monster Stroke

Tadaimarlon

Hey guys,

Some of you might know me as the guy who has a Japanese-style pool room. But pool is not my only love, I also love graphic t-shirts.

That's why I've always been looking for pool-inspired t-shirts, but unfortunately, I've never found anything. All I ever found were the same "I play with balls and sticks" shirts but not really anything creative that I would like to wear.

That's why I founded Monster Stroke. A brand that exclusively carries pool & billiards inspired apparel.

I have spent the last few months tirelessly creating this brand from nothing. All the designs are made by me. The designs are printed on high-quality 100% cotton t-shirts.

Since the t-shirts are printed "on demand" I can offer many designs in many different colors and sizes without having millions of t-shirts in stock. This approach also allows me to ship the t-shirts from "local" processing centers, meaning that orders from the US are processed and shipped in the US, and the same goes for Europe (and other locations).

If you have a minute to spare, I would be delighted if you would take a look at monsterstroke.com.

I am also attaching a few designs here but at the moment I have 33 designs (and new designs are coming every week) so I can't attach them all here.

Oh and shipping is free no matter where you live.

UPDATE: 30% OFF on all orders + free shipping until the 31st of may 11:59pm JST

Special thanks to Azhousepro for letting me post here.

Attachments

• slot machine shirt.png
    slot machine shirt.png
    639.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 8ball_dog.png
    8ball_dog.png
    674.2 KB · Views: 76
  • breakfast of champions.png
    breakfast of champions.png
    996.5 KB · Views: 75
  • werewolf_9ball.png
    werewolf_9ball.png
    636.6 KB · Views: 74
  • shooting_pool.png
    shooting_pool.png
    623.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 8ball_grenade.png
    8ball_grenade.png
    644.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 8ball_ghost.png
    8ball_ghost.png
    678.8 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

Flakeandrun

I had a 'monster stroke' this morning in the shower.

Some of these are alright. Seen some decent pool merch lately.

Can ship to China?

Tadaimarlon

Designs seem "juvenile", which might be good marketing. Are you planning a line aimed more toward adult tastes?
What's "adult taste"? I also offer minimalistic designs, like the pool table sketch t-shirt.

But I definitely want to offer stuff for all ages 😁

Attachments

• unisex-staple-t-shirt-black-front-6625d47b215bd.jpg
    unisex-staple-t-shirt-black-front-6625d47b215bd.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 34

Tennesseejoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Designs seem "juvenile", which might be good marketing. Are you planning a line aimed more toward adult tastes?
Good point.... and why are pool shirts mostly made in 'Biker Black'? The one in light blue is a good color. Three more suggestions on adult shirt style...I like polo shirts much better, with sleeves coming down closer to the elbow, and smaller less overbearing designs. Great idea with 100% cotton.

I really think you are close to the right track and wish you success.

Tadaimarlon

Good point.... and why are pool shirts mostly made in 'Biker Black'? The one in light blue is a good color. Three more suggestions on adult shirt style...I like polo shirts much better, with sleeves coming down closer to the elbow, and smaller less overbearing designs. Great idea with 100% cotton.

I really think you are close to the right track and wish you success.
If you check the website then the t-shirts are available in all sorts of colors(most of them in more than 10 colors), the pics I posted are just examples. But I do get the 'overbearing' part that's why I also offer simple designs. I add new designs every week, so the next designs will be more simple and adult themed. :)

Attachments

• unisex-staple-t-shirt-maroon-front-6624ed88d03b6.jpg
    unisex-staple-t-shirt-maroon-front-6624ed88d03b6.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 26

Tadaimarlon

Little update:

To celebrate the launch of my brand I added a discount:

30% OFF on all orders + free shipping until the 31st of may 11:59pm JST