Opening a Room

pxranger

Hello all,

Looking for advice. I am opening a room with 2 - 9' tables and 6 - bar boxes. The tables are ancillary revenue producers as we will have 6 - indoor pickleball courts, kitchen, bar, and a 2500 cap concert venue. There is no APA or BCA leagues in the area, only a state league ran by the amusement company that provides the tables, darts, jukeboxes, etc. They only want to put in Valley tables at 50% revenue share. I really want league cut diamonds, as no one remotely near me has any. What is the best way to buy 8 diamonds? I am in SE Iowa btw.

EJmagnum186

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You might also want to Real King Cobra.....he helped steer me into a local distributor and the guy he sent me to was awesome

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Hello all,

Looking for advice. I am opening a room with 2 - 9' tables and 6 - bar boxes. The tables are ancillary revenue producers as we will have 6 - indoor pickleball courts, kitchen, bar, and a 2500 cap concert venue. There is no APA or BCA leagues in the area, only a state league ran by the amusement company that provides the tables, darts, jukeboxes, etc. They only want to put in Valley tables at 50% revenue share. I really want league cut diamonds, as no one remotely near me has any. What is the best way to buy 8 diamonds? I am in SE Iowa btw.
Vendors buy diamonds all the time. Find another vendor.