Testing the new Tiger Cue

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
fullsplicefiend said:
Can an x shaft be ordered any smaller than 13mm? I'm looking for 12.

Yes. X Shafts are offered in either 12.75mm or 13mm.

For 12mm shafts, you should go to a custom cuemaker.

3railWill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chris, Your pix look great. Really shows off the cue details. Just want to mention that I have 4 of the Tiger cues in stock with a nice discount off MSRP! I also have extra Tiger-X shafts available for the cues.

Martin
Hey there, I am trying to find info on Tiger cues. I cannot seem to find anyone with reviews on them in recent years? Also to ask someone specifics on how they are made etc. got any advice?

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey there, I am trying to find info on Tiger cues. I cannot seem to find anyone with reviews on them in recent years? Also to ask someone specifics on how they are made etc. got any advice?
The thread is 18 years old. Times change. Contact Tiger Products directly from their website.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go on FB and contact Darren Appleton. He's a Tiger staff player now. I think he'd give you a pretty honest take. They make nice stuff. It is odd you don't see more of them.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The wayback machine is on. This one comes from the days of OHB and others like Drivermaker.

It’s almost nostalgic!!