Go Back   AzBilliards.com > al-capool's Profile > Albums > My first time in Connecticut at autumn 1987
Reload this Page View Picture
Picture 1 of 2 from Album My first time in Connecticut at autumn 1987
Autumn of '87 in Stratford, where I lived the first 2 weeks, I was in Connecticut. I lieked Connecticut from the first till the last day! I've met there so many friendly people and I also met (a bit better) a beautiful woman, Alexandra!!!
I also went to an Oldies convention with tuned up and originally retaured Hot Rods, Muscle Cars, Limousines, Pick Up's... starting from the late 30's (Ford T)all trough the 40's, 50's, 60's till to the early '70s!
ALL THAT IS JUST GREATH TO REMEMBER!
Autumn of '87 in Stratford, where I lived the first 2 weeks, I was in Connecticut. I lieked Connecticut from the first till the last day! I've met there so many friendly people and I also met (a bit better) a beautiful woman, Alexandra!!!
I also went to an Oldies convention with tuned up and originally retaured Hot Rods, Muscle Cars, Limousines, Pick Up's... starting from the late 30's (Ford T)all trough the 40's, 50's, 60's till to the early '70s!
ALL THAT IS JUST GREATH TO REMEMBER!
Picture Added 02-26-2014 03:44 AM
Added by al-capool