PDA

View Full Version : Brackets of the bar table event?

Celtic
03-03-2005, 01:33 AM
Mike are we hopefully getting brackets on the event? Usually get some pretty good results of players from my old neck of the woods and would like to keep track of their trip through the tourney.

DaveK
03-03-2005, 07:53 AM
Mike are we hopefully getting brackets on the event? Usually get some pretty good results of players from my old neck of the woods and would like to keep track of their trip through the tourney.

Is this the event that Steve Cherewyk (sp?) placed 2nd or 3rd in last year (or was it the year before) ? Just curious ...

Dave

Celtic
03-03-2005, 04:40 PM
Is this the event that Steve Cherewyk (sp?) placed 2nd or 3rd in last year (or was it the year before) ? Just curious ...

Dave

Steve won the Canadian BCA 8-ball championships in Toronto, beat Dave Martin in the finals.

AzHousePro
03-03-2005, 06:08 PM
No, we are just going to go with daily updates from Reno this time.

Mike

bignasty
03-03-2005, 11:58 PM
any odds on players i would like to bet a long shot friend of mine?

Mike Templeton
03-04-2005, 06:23 AM
any odds on players i would like to bet a long shot friend of mine?
Hey Nasty,

Who went out there? Bruce, Stevie, or someone else from the area?

Mike

DaveK
03-04-2005, 09:59 AM
Steve won the Canadian BCA 8-ball championships in Toronto, beat Dave Martin in the finals.

Good for Steve, he plays a strong game. I looked it up in the players section here on AZ, Steve got 3rd in the 8 Ball Bar Table Championships last year. I'll have to keep my eyes open for updates on the 8 Ball tourney ...

Dave

sniper
03-04-2005, 03:45 PM
Edwin Montal and Edey are progressing nicely, I believe Edey was runner up last year in the eight ball division. There seems to be a pretty impressive field in Reno.

mike
03-04-2005, 08:01 PM
Edwin Montal and Edey are progressing nicely, I believe Edey was runner up last year in the eight ball division. There seems to be a pretty impressive field in Reno.
It would be nice to hear more reports if anyone has an in. The thurs report does mention the Calgary pair but I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to hear more ;).

DeadPoked
03-04-2005, 08:03 PM
If anyone could give me the status of a guy by the name of Josh Smith I would appreciate it. Thanks.

gabesmom
03-04-2005, 08:25 PM
I just talked to Gabe. I told him some of you were curious about some of the results. I gathered a little info on the 9-Ball event. Gabe is out, got 7th-8th, Cliff Joyner got 7th-8th, Basavich got 9th-12th - was beat by Edwin Montel and Cliff Joyner. Matlock 5th-6th, tied with Steve Smith??, Cory is in loser's bracket, but in 4th place at this time.
That's all I could get. Gabe couldn't think of everyone else there and where they were at. So we'll wait on AZB to tell us the rest of the story.

gabesmom
03-04-2005, 09:29 PM
I think I misunderstood something about about Joyner.

stolz2
03-04-2005, 10:01 PM
I think I misunderstood something about about Joyner.

Anyone know where Glenn Atwell is at right now in the tourney?

Mack