PDA

View Full Version : keith....how much do you practice and what?

scottycoyote
03-03-2005, 11:25 AM
just wondering keith......when someone reaches your level of play.....are you still practicing much? Like with a tournament coming up, are you practicing alot, just working on what you consider "problem areas", doing drills, etc? Or is it more about just being focused and mentally prepared. ALso, what is your practice routine like (if you have one).
thanks

Keith McCready
03-03-2005, 12:00 PM
I should, but I don't. When I'm facing a big tournament like the U.S. Open, I will try to practice more. Having as many battle scars as I do, practicing does get old. When I was younger, I used to hit 3- to 4,000 balls a day. Putting all that time in, to include all of my gambling sprees, it paid off.

There will be a time in your game when something will snap. Everything will start taking place, and you will know it. The more balls you hit, the better you'll get.

cuejoey
03-23-2005, 12:35 AM
Hi Keith:::: i hope they do a Color of Money 2 do you think they ever will? thanks for taking the time to help all of us..hope to see you more on tv.Best of health to u........

jjinfla
03-26-2005, 08:07 AM
When I was younger, I used to hit 3- to 4,000 balls a day.

I'll bet most of the league players don't hit that many balls a month. And they wonder why they don't get better.

Jake