PDA

View Full Version : The RKC the real deal

wincardona
08-07-2008, 08:41 PM
Well Glen finally made it to Dallas to deliver and set up my Diamond Pro Am with a three piece slate, WOW. Glen has a love affair with the Diamond Pro Am and it clearly shows in his performance as a table technician.His methods and techniques are the best period.Several months ago he promised me that he would deliver and set up the Pro Am and he went beyond what he had promised. I live in a loft in down town Dallas and our elevator space was limited. That didn't deter Glen who disessembled the table to get it to fit in the elevator then reassembled it once it was in the loft. He worked dillgently for over 10 hrs making sure the table was his best work,like he does with every table he sets up.

To sum it up I can honestly say that the Diamond Pro Am and The Cobra are the triple nuts.

Big C
08-07-2008, 08:47 PM
I couldn't agree more.

steveharn
08-07-2008, 08:50 PM
Well Glen finally made it to Dallas to deliver and set up my Diamond Pro Am with a three piece slate, WOW. Glen has a love affair with the Diamond Pro Am and it clearly shows in his performance as a table technician.His methods and techniques are the best period.Several months ago he promised me that he would deliver and set up the Pro Am and he went beyond what he had promised. I live in a loft in down town Dallas and our elevator space was limited. That didn't deter Glen who disessembled the table to get it to fit in the elevator then reassembled it once it was in the loft. He worked dillgently for over 10 hrs making sure the table was his best work,like he does with every table he sets up.

To sum it up I can honestly say that the Diamond Pro Am and The Cobra are the triple nuts.

Did he beat you?

Cuebuddy
08-07-2008, 09:06 PM
I just got back from a long road trip I quickly got caught up on AZ forums and saw some BS about Glen and his reputation. I am sorry I missed contributing to that post. You are right Bill nothing detours him. He will do a perfect job every time and knows no other way. I cannot say enough about his skills,knowledge and precision about what every he has taken on. He works very hard for the game and the people who love it.

realkingcobra
08-07-2008, 09:31 PM

Thank you Billy, as I told you, you have only the 3rd Diamond 9ft ProAm with a 3 piece slate, "my favorite" table of all time:grin: Pain in the ass to set up, but well worth it when it's finished:wink: As far as playing Billy, I'll have to wait until I'm a little older first;) then hopefully Billy will be to OLD to stand up at the table and will have to play sitting down in a wheelchair, which then I think a 10-5 spot playing one hole will be just about even:grin: What a table!!!

Glen, the "Realkingcobra"

Fatboy
08-08-2008, 12:26 AM
Billy, you just outed your self and knocked your action, :grin-square: Glen is awesome. congrats to you on getting your table. :smile:

poolfire
08-08-2008, 05:32 AM
Thank you Billy, as I told you, you have only the 3rd Diamond 9ft ProAm with a 3 piece slate, "my favorite" table of all time:grin: Pain in the ass to set up, but well worth it when it's finished:wink: As far as playing Billy, I'll have to wait until I'm a little older first;) then hopefully Billy will be to OLD to stand up at the table and will have to play sitting down in a wheelchair, which then I think a 10-5 spot playing one hole will be just about even:grin: What a table!!!

Glen, the "Realkingcobra"

pics speak a thousand words;)

realkingcobra
08-08-2008, 06:23 PM
pics speak a thousand words;)
Now, is this the face of a HAPPY pool player or what?;) And of course, the pockets are all Pro spec 4 1/2" corners, and 5" sides, deep shelf slates, the whole 9 yards, including the Diamond 30mm (1 3/16") thick slates.

Glen

smokey
08-08-2008, 07:29 PM
Now, is this the face of a HAPPY pool player or what?;) And of course, the pockets are all Pro spec 4 1/2" corners, and 5" sides, deep shelf slates, the whole 9 yards, including the Diamond 30mm (1 3/16") thick slates.

Glen

Great table (diamond), set-up by the Great tech (glen) for a Great guy (you)!

Enjoy!
smokey

poolfire
08-08-2008, 07:33 PM

Glen

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigtruck
08-08-2008, 08:31 PM

Glen

Glen,

You didn't scratch that floor did you? LMAO.

Wow, was it hard to get in there?:D

Ray

wahcheck
08-08-2008, 08:49 PM
RKC...

How much for a table like that, including installation? Thanks

Bigtruck
08-08-2008, 09:07 PM
RKC...

How much for a table like that, including installation? Thanks

Total package plus delivery will be between 5,500 & 6,500 depending where you live.

Give a call if you want one!

Ray
254-379-2569

realkingcobra
08-08-2008, 09:55 PM
Glen,

You didn't scratch that floor did you? LMAO.

Wow, was it hard to get in there?:D

Ray
No, I didn't scratch the floor:D But I did go back to Billy's today and turn the table around, I told Billy he wouldn't like having the foot of the table facing the windows yesterday;) So Billy called me up today, asked me not to be mad:D but could I please come over and turn the table around. Not a problem, went over and spun the table around and re-leveled it just for the fun of it:D That's why he's so happy in the picture...lmao. He offered to get a bunch of guys to help but, the Cobra handled it, with BILLY'S help of course, someone had to eyeball the light you know:D

Glen

realkingcobra
08-08-2008, 10:08 PM
Here's another picture of Billy slow rolling a ball corner to corner on the table, trying to stop the ball in the jaws of the opposite corner pocket. He went all the way around the table doing that, smiling at how level the table turned out.

Glen

Fatboy
08-08-2008, 10:50 PM
glad to see Billy followed me and is wearing Ed Hardy shirt's and I love the pic on the wall.

Johnnyt
08-09-2008, 02:20 AM
Wow, now that's a table. Not that I'm into fashion or decor, but that hardwood floor really compliments the table. I for one am very surprised at the price tag for the table, delivery, and first class set-up. I was thinking 8 to 10 grand. Not that I'd want to cover all of that hardwood floor, but I would have carpet coming out three foot around the table for comfort. I have sore feet, hell I have sore everything. This golden age sucks the big one.

I think anyone that practices a few hours a day or more will improve their game in leaps and bounds with their own 9-foot Diamond set up by an expert. And I don't mean with crazy small pockets either. If there set-up right 4.5" or maybe 4.25" will make you hit it right or it ain't going in. I prefer the tight side of 4.5" myself.

Good luck with it Billy and invite the right people over to get it paid for. Johnnyt

smokey
08-09-2008, 02:57 AM
Here's another picture of Billy slow rolling a ball corner to corner on the table, trying to stop the ball in the jaws of the opposite corner pocket. He went all the way around the table doing that, smiling at how level the table turned out.

Glen

just one question...

you know i respect you, right?

but why in every pic is the cue ball in the ball return??

i just can't figure!
smokey

realkingcobra
08-09-2008, 08:33 AM
just one question...

you know i respect you, right?

but why in every pic is the cue ball in the ball return??

i just can't figure!
smokey
See, the trick to that is, if you shoot the object balls directly into the pockets and don't use the cue ball to shoot them with....you can't miss. It's a new game I came up with, it's called no cue ball needed one hole;)

Glen

Joseph Ortega
08-09-2008, 09:35 AM

Billy,

Im am in and out of Downtown Dallas all week long. PM your address and I will be glad to drop by and give you my opinion of your new table:grin: