PDA

View Full Version : I saw Number 1 tonight

poolcuemaster
08-07-2008, 09:42 PM
Kelly Fisher told me this evening that I was already putting the pressure on her by calling her # 1 after only being so for a couple days. She has done something that very few players will ever attain, it must be nice to walk in a poolroom and have this honor. Oh yea she told me I needed a Kwikfire cue and I agreed, tommorow night our homeroom Rack'em will have a party for her during my Friday night tourney. I'll see if I can catch a few pictures as it might be pros night out at Rack'em.

Leonard

pooltchr
08-08-2008, 03:15 AM
Leonard,
I don't know if I will be able to make the tourny, but I will definitely try to stop in for a few minutes. If I don't, please tell Kelly how proud I am of her accomplishments.
She is good people.
Steve

APA7
08-08-2008, 06:24 AM
I saw #2 this morning after a big breakfast and 2 much coffee :eek: :grin:

Brian

poolcuemaster
08-08-2008, 06:35 AM
Hey Steve come on by and see Kelly and all her buddies even if you don't have all night for the tournament, I have been having a full field of 32 for three weeks now. That is surprising me for the summer time and it is at least 3 am before I get out of there, anyway I hope you can stop by.

Leonard

PS oh yea APA7 come on over to the party and tournament and enjoy the party cause a 7 dosen't stand a chance in this tournament.

joepwins8
08-08-2008, 07:40 AM
Will see truly if she can hold up to being #1 in the next few tournaments, because i feel she 2nd guess's her self on being #1.To much pressure on her ,shes never been #1
All the players (female) know who is really #1 Allison,karen,kim and then there is everybody else!

smokin joe

poolcuemaster
08-08-2008, 02:58 PM
I agree Smokinjoe but she is at least called #1 for the moment.--Leonard

pooltchr
08-08-2008, 05:32 PM
Will see truly if she can hold up to being #1 in the next few tournaments, because i feel she 2nd guess's her self on being #1.To much pressure on her ,shes never been #1
All the players (female) know who is really #1 Allison,karen,kim and then there is everybody else!

smokin joe

Considering her multiple world championships and national championships as a snooker player prior to joining the WPBA, I really don't think she is going to have much trouble handling the "pressure".

She has been there before, just not at this particular game.

Steve

sjm
08-08-2008, 06:26 PM
Kelly is classy in every respect. She's a fantastic player, a friendly and courteous person, and displays superb sportsmanship. She is a role model in so many ways, an enduring credit to her sport and to the WPBA.