PDA

View Full Version : hate work

jongreve
08-08-2008, 08:53 AM
Should have played hookey just so that I could watch the pool game downtown. Rumor has it that Mike Banks Jr. is comming down from KC to play some 1 pocket with our "town hero".

Sounds like much more fun than working :frown:

stevea
08-08-2008, 10:41 AM
yea i'm pretty sure anything pool related would be more fun then work!

soulcatcher
08-08-2008, 10:45 AM
Should have played hookey just so that I could watch the pool game downtown. Rumor has it that Mike Banks Jr. is comming down from KC to play some 1 pocket with our "town hero".

I am thinking the same thing, since I can't get the TAR feed for the Allan Hopkins event at work :(

CamposCues
08-08-2008, 10:50 AM
I am thinking the same thing, since I can't get the TAR feed for the Allan Hopkins event at work :(

Me niether, stinkin' IT. Crap, I work in IT.

jondrums
08-08-2008, 10:54 AM
sitting in the most boring meeting of my life checking out az on my iPhone... I concur

stevea
08-08-2008, 11:00 AM
sitting in the most boring meeting of my life checking out az on my iPhone... I concur

Wiating for my IPhone to come in so I can do the same thing in meetings!

Black-Balled
08-08-2008, 11:01 AM
HIGHlarious!!!!!!

Black-Balled
08-08-2008, 11:02 AM
Wiating for my IPhone to come in so I can do the same thing in meetings!
YOU guys better watch it- that is how people get assigned 'special projects'!

soulcatcher
08-08-2008, 11:13 AM
Me niether, stinkin' IT. Crap, I work in IT.

Same here. Work in IT, but don't have the admin rights to download the flash player 9. Was supposed to be working from home yesterday, but got called into a meeting, so missed it then as well.

Mr. J
08-08-2008, 11:33 AM

This is where and when you find out just How Much you really want it...pool that is...excellent pool...

I believe that those of us who Really Want It will find a way to get there and see the champs at all costs...

Kinda like driving 4 hours to see two champs go at it for 2 hrs...

Find a way...when you can...where you can... as often as you can...when the Champs are going at it....

Make it Happen...

Thanks again,

Mr. J.

8ballEinstein
08-08-2008, 12:53 PM
A bad day in the pool hall is better than a good day at work.

rossaroni
08-08-2008, 01:02 PM
A bad day in the pool hall is better than a good day at work.

You may be right, but those days that you leave the pool room busto, really, really suck!:frown: