PDA

View Full Version : cuetec cues helps me win in pool

travis trotter
08-08-2008, 03:18 PM
cuetec cues helped me this time to win a good game of nine ball :) i do think someday i will get cuetec to sponser me thanks

Charlie Hustle
08-08-2008, 03:19 PM
your welcome ;)

iowa_player
08-08-2008, 03:24 PM
Edited to be nice :)

D_Lewis
08-08-2008, 03:52 PM
I have (won) a cuetec, quite honestly, I could play better with a golf club.

poolhustler
08-08-2008, 03:57 PM
cuetec cues helped me this time to win a good game of nine ball :) i do think someday i will get cuetec to sponser me thanks

Based on your unbiased opinion of Cuetec Cues, I am going to sell my Scruggs, Blackcreek, Padgett's and Schragers and buy a Cuetec Cue!!!

:D

Russ....

rackem
08-08-2008, 04:00 PM
it can also help you to win at fishing. :clapping: :nanner: :wink2: :tongue: :poke: :woot:

Charlie Hustle
08-08-2008, 04:00 PM
I have (won) a cuetec, quite honestly, I could play better with a golf club.
Very, very funny. :thumbup:

D_Lewis
08-08-2008, 04:01 PM
Very, very funny. :thumbup:

Unfortunatly, Im not kidding. The thing hits like a telephone pole.

travis trotter
08-08-2008, 04:07 PM
take a look at the green reps i gave you for a very good replys to my topic thanks for leaving good replys guys :cool:

railfirst
08-08-2008, 05:56 PM
just shot some good 10 ball with my schon cue i suggest using a schon cue they play really well especially when you put a tiger x shaft on it anyways thanks for reading and remember schon cues shoot really good

ben

Fatboy
08-08-2008, 06:19 PM
their technology has just ruined all other cue makers chances of building cues that will the "choice of the pro's". Why would anyone ever want to play with a cue that actually makes you play worse? Which is every cue on the market, Its just a matter of time that everyone in the world will be playing with a Cuetec, the cues they are using now will be worth $5 at the most and will be given to starving kids in Africa so they can spear Wart Hogs with Bushkas and Szams to feed their familys. It will be a great Missionary effort to get all the junk cues(Joss, SW's, Szams, Martin, McDermott etc EVERY CUE) in the world to Africa to stop starvation over there, Perhaps Bill Grassly will help with that. Pool will become the #1 sport in the world and starvation in Africa will be solved, nothing like sticking a pig just as the sun rises on the Serengeti Plane with your 8 point Gus to feed your family for the day. And the rest of the world will never miss a ball playing pool. This is clearly a gift from God, the Lord does infact work in mysterious ways.

Curtec is the only cue period!!!! And God bless...

UWPoolGod1
08-08-2008, 06:39 PM
when is this all going to end :confused:

tjlmbklr
08-08-2008, 07:37 PM
it can also help you to win at fishing. :clapping: :nanner: :wink2: :tongue: :poke: :woot:

LOL Nice! :thumbup:

RRfireblade
08-08-2008, 07:39 PM
Cuetec sponsers me and I'm number 1 in the world right now so your probably right.

tjlmbklr
08-08-2008, 07:40 PM
Based on your unbiased opinion of Cuetec Cues, I am going to sell my Scruggs, Blackcreek, Padgett's and Schragers and buy a Cuetec Cue!!!

Russ....

really, I have a Cuetec I will sell for $60 shipped, no I am serious please take this cue! :sorry:

Cuebuddy
08-08-2008, 08:56 PM
really, I have a :wink: Cuetec I will sell for $60 shipped, no I am serious please take this cue! :sorry:
Are you crazy:D Thats way to much for a tomato stake:wink:

LoGiC
08-08-2008, 09:55 PM
We have to admit though, that the inexperienced players go hog wild for these things. I donated one to a tournament prize once, and people were like 'WOW THERES A BRAND NEW CUE IN THE PRIZE NOW!' I ooked around and realized everyone was using flashy titanium K Mart sticks...

Too bad some fool challenged my manhood forcing me to enter the tournament and win the damn thing back. That haunts me to this day, I still have the thing in a soft case somewhere.

Gunn_Slinger
08-08-2008, 10:30 PM
with a cuetec you can
clean your gutters
knock snakes outa trees
catch fish in the river
make whipping noises if you move it fast
unclog a drain
check the meat on the grill
pick up trash inside and outside
knock over things to see if something is living under it
check your oil
the list is endless
rockoncuetec
mrsg

"T"
08-08-2008, 10:35 PM
Cuetec's technology has just ruined all other cue makers chances of building cues that will the "choice of the pro's".

Why would anyone ever want to play with a cue that actually makes you play worse? (Which is every cue on the market!)

It's just a matter of time before everyone in the world will be playing with a Cuetec. The cues everyone is using now will be worth $5 at the most and are only good for giving to starving kids in Africa so they can spear Wart Hogs with Bushkas and Szams to feed their families.

It will take a great missionary effort to get all the junk cues (Joss, SW's, Szams, Martin, McDermott, etc. EVERY CUE) in the world to Africa to stop the starvation over there.

Perhaps Bill Grassly will help with that.

Hopefully, pool will become the #1 sport in the world and starvation in Africa will be solved, (Nothing like sticking a pig just as the sun rises on the Serengeti plain with your 8 point Gus to feed your family for the day!) and the rest of the world will never miss a ball playing pool.

This is clearly a gift from God. The Lord does, in fact, work in mysterious ways.

Curtec is the only cue period!!!!

God bless!