PDA

View Full Version : Free web site design for you pool players

mdestefano
08-08-2008, 07:13 PM
A buddy of mine is doing free web site designs. I thought it might be good for some of you players who may want your own site for one reason or another. Its like web design students or something. Just tell them you are interested in a free site design at admin@headwebmaster.com and theyll take care of you. You only need domain and hosting which is about $5
He said I could tell friends so dont bombard them now.

poolhall maven
08-08-2008, 07:23 PM
do they do sites for poolrooms?

mdestefano
08-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Yes he does any kind of site.

JesPiddlin
08-08-2008, 11:15 PM
do they do sites for poolrooms?

Just in case he reaches his limit, or someone needs a website that is a little more than they offer a free site for, check out www.mykec.net You can either make your own, do a lot of the work, or have him do it for you. He's got great stuff to help you out with a very pro look and his rates are unbelievably low for what you get in return. He's the guy who built The Estimator (http://www.crowncues.biz/estimator.php) for Crown Cues. The Estimator doesn't look like much, until you start making selections and the page responds.

I think the free site deal is a great idea. Can't beat free... especially if it looks good! Inexpensive works well, too. I think it would be neat to have links to pool players' sites we can check out. Maybe the URLs could be posted here, so we can all visit them?

mdestefano
08-09-2008, 07:12 AM
Just in case he reaches his limit, or someone needs a website that is a little more than they offer a free site for, check out www.mykec.net You can either make your own, do a lot of the work, or have him do it for you. He's got great stuff to help you out with a very pro look and his rates are unbelievably low for what you get in return. He's the guy who built The Estimator (http://www.crowncues.biz/estimator.php) for Crown Cues. The Estimator doesn't look like much, until you start making selections and the page responds.

I think the free site deal is a great idea. Can't beat free... especially if it looks good! Inexpensive works well, too. I think it would be neat to have links to pool players' sites we can check out. Maybe the URLs could be posted here, so we can all visit them?
Actually they look great!!! And you're right you can't beat free!!! This is a great opportunity to get an up and coming pool player on the web to get exposure to more sponsers. That was my origional intention for this thread but he said he would do others!! :thumbup: