PDA

View Full Version : Omega Billiards Announces Sponsorship Of Justin Bergman

watchez
08-08-2008, 11:22 PM
I would like to thank Michael Manh Hoang (AZ user Michael-Hoang) for his generous offer of sponsorship of Justin Bergman by Omega Billiards. :thumbup: Justin is really excited by this opportunity and will be receiving a personalized Justis West case like those pictured below. I will surely put a picture on AZ once it arrives. Unfortunately, Justin is not a poster on AZBilliards himself to give public thanks to Michael & Omega Billiards but I will let everyone know that he does lurk on here from time to time.

Justin will be turning 21 later this month and has been playing pool competetively since he was about 9 years old. For over 50% of his life, he has devoted himself to pool and for someone like Michael & his company of Omega Billiards to take notice is a great honor. Justin is not only a great player but a great representative of the game. He has and will continue to do things the right way. I speak of Karma a lot and it is nothing but good Karma that someone like Michael Hoang took notice & made this generous offer. Justin looks forward in representing Omega Billiards and a long future with this great billiard supply company.

I would also like to thank TAR for giving Justin more national exposure & enhancing his image & make it possible for a sponsorship like this to happen.

Here is a shameless plug for everyone to check out http://www.omegabilliards.com/

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj220/omegabilliards/JustisWest.jpg[/QUOTE]

CrownCityCorey
08-09-2008, 06:31 AM
So the sponsorship is, they gave Justin a case?

Scott Lee
08-09-2008, 07:06 AM
What's so unusual about that Corey? That's the limit of MOST sponsorship in pool. You get a cue and/or a case. It's still the most common form of sponsorship.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

jay helfert
08-09-2008, 09:40 AM
Mike (owner of Omega) is one of the good guys in pool. A pleasure to do business with, honest to a fault, and always stands behind his sales. He has also offered to send us some "freebies" to give away at the Get A Cue Challenge in September. You can find information about it on AZ.

I suspect he gave Justin more than a "cue and a case". I wish there were ten more Mike Hoang's in the pool world!

Michael-Hoang
08-09-2008, 10:01 PM
We wish Justin the best.

We hope that many, many other endorsements will come for him. If anyone want or can do something for Justin, please don't hesistate to contact Steve (Watchez) to get in touch with Justin. Every little thing counts and adds up.

Regards,

Michael Hoang

thomba02
08-09-2008, 10:04 PM
congrats to justin...he's a champion

BigDogatLarge
08-09-2008, 10:12 PM
We wish Justin the best.

We hope that many, many other endorsements will come for him. If anyone want or can do something for Justin, please don't hesistate to contact Steve (Watchez) to get in touch with Justin. Every little thing counts and adds up.

Regards,

Michael Hoang

Michael,

It is a great thing you do for this young man and all of cuesports in general. If everyone could pay it forward, our sport will grow by leaps and bounds. My hat is off to you sir.

May the best always find you.

Dwight

Michael-Hoang
08-09-2008, 10:32 PM
Michael,

It is a great thing you do for this young man and all of cuesports in general. If everyone could pay it forward, our sport will grow by leaps and bounds. My hat is off to you sir.

May the best always find you.

Dwight

Thank you, Dwight.

I am fortunate and feel blessed that I am in a position to do something (big or small). I know for a fact that many, many of my colleagues in the billiards industry are hurting badly.

Hopefully one day, our cuesport will get to the level of other recreational games like bowling, golf, etc.

watchez
08-10-2008, 01:13 AM
Mike (owner of Omega) is one of the good guys in pool. A pleasure to do business with, honest to a fault, and always stands behind his sales. He has also offered to send us some "freebies" to give away at the Get A Cue Challenge in September. You can find information about it on AZ.

I suspect he gave Justin more than a "cue and a case". I wish there were ten more Mike Hoang's in the pool world!

Only ten more Jay? You can think bigger than that. But Michael is obviously a great example for other companies to emulate.

I apologize to CrownCityCorey but I don't feel the need to put the business details of this out on the street anymore than I have.